PDA

View Full Version : [REMOVE] cs_little_hotel_32

maynard
04-16-2012, 03:12 AM
cs_little_hotel_32

gives free guns 2 the T's.... nuff said.

CYBER
04-16-2012, 06:43 AM
Agreed. Plus, its a crappy map nway-.-.... We need a modded that can strip awa the guns of maps like helms deep and hardrock... A shame rly.

CHI-TOWN
04-16-2012, 11:27 PM
I`m glad that where getting rid of this map. Its a good thing i told maynerd to remove it and told him about them give the Ts free guns.

Nemesis
04-16-2012, 11:38 PM
I`m glad that where getting rid of this map. Its a good thing i told maynerd to remove it and told him about them give the Ts free guns.

yes, good thing, I dont know what we'd do around here without your valued presence.

32 posts and 32 needless comments, get cancer.

maynard
07-12-2012, 01:51 AM
bump, zero can we please get this removed, as it has free weapons.

h4x0r
07-13-2012, 11:28 AM
you know what's even better nemesis? posting needless comments on top of needless comments, yes i'm doing it right now.

CYBER
07-13-2012, 12:34 PM
you know what's even better nemesis? posting needless comments on top of needless comments, yes i'm doing it right now.

whats even better is necroing a fucking post that was made more than 3 months ago >_<...

end ofconversation.

this thread is only bumped by maynard after i told him that this fucking map appears LITERALLY on 75% of every fucking map vote in wcs, and it's a NO NO map that should be changed...
i have to manually change it every time we get there, and players never seem to learn not to vote for it...
i just hope that the other admins are moving off the map as soon as they get there...

i concur with maynard that this needs to be removed please.
zero, we need ur magic here :D