PDA

View Full Version : My app

Pink
10-27-2008, 02:29 PM

In game Name: ๖ۣۣۜPίИҜ

Weapons of Choice: Real game: Deagle with ak/m4

Maps: CPL Mill and CPL freight

Reason for App: I really like the IBIS servers there like mainly the only ones I go to unless theres no one on any of them. But the IBIS members them self are really friendly, and I wana join a scrim team... since I play on IBIS the most it be nice to scrim with them
Experience: I played for a year (sorry i copy and paste the outline thingy, didnt see this part really sorry for the late edit.)

Contact Info:
[email protected]
Profession: school

D-Monic
10-27-2008, 06:59 PM
well man just get to know everyone and play alot more, but goodluck with app bro:icon_mrgreen:

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-28-2008, 08:32 AM
iv'e played with him on the zombie server, he wasn't anoying and a pretty mature 12 year old.

gl with app. i mite make 1 of my own eventually.

wickedtribe
10-30-2008, 04:10 PM
sounds like your cool but as far as i remember, we had a minimal age of 16 right? i might be wrong so id suggest getting it strait from another member.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-30-2008, 05:50 PM
We do not have a minimum age. But it is highly unlikely you are mature enough at age 12. The only minimum requirement is that you own a mic and use it. I haven't played with you at all yet, so i will wait to pass judgment until i do see you around.

wickedtribe
10-31-2008, 10:30 AM
ok well then there you go tyvm MBP :D but you do need to be playing in the pub.

I LIKE TURTLES
11-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Does IBIS even scrim?

Pew pew pew™

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-04-2008, 05:47 PM
We used to before the Cal-O registration. We planned to apply but didn't get the papers and info to them in time. We can scrim though, like we have a scrim server, and mIRC users, and usually enough people to play.