PDA

View Full Version : Demo commands?

blackmail242
04-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Would someone be able to post a full list of usefull demo commands to catch hackers? Such as wireframes and all that good stuff? I figure it would be helpful in catching hackers to not only admins but players as well.

Nemesis
04-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Would someone be able to post a full list of usefull demo commands to catch hackers? Such as wireframes and all that good stuff? I figure it would be helpful in catching hackers to not only admins but players as well.

Try to open your eyes. There is a sticky thread in this section all about how to catch hackers with all the commands. pay attention.

Chef C Green
04-23-2012, 05:51 AM
Try to open your eyes. There is a sticky thread in this section all about how to catch hackers with all the commands. pay attention.

Dude, you need like a hug bro :moo:

Blackmail: The link Nemesis was talking about is http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/244-How-to-find-hackers

Also, a command I didn't see in the PDF that I've used is "sv_showimpacts 1" which gives red dots where the impacts are (sometimes helpful with aimbots or no recoil shots).

blackmail242
04-23-2012, 08:45 AM
:P Thank you when I had asked around earlier if there was a thread like this I was pointed to your thread Chef and I was like .... where the hell are the commands?! :P Thank you bud

anex
04-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Usually the two commands you really ever will need is sv_cheats 1 & r_drawothermodels 2

brett friggin favre
04-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Usually the two commands you really ever will need is sv_cheats 1 & r_drawothermodels 2

this, demo_gototick, and shift f2.

Joker
04-23-2012, 06:59 PM
this, demo_gototick, and shift f2.
lol or you could just use the pop up window that comes up and type in the tick......., but it's ok commands are ok too:icon_mrgreen: