BoondocksReaper

Born:
Jan 6 1989

Weapons of choice:
Deagle, TMP, Scout

Maps:
de_nuke, de_port, de_dust1-2, cs_awp_india, gg_deagle5_4hm, cs_italy

Reason for app:
Been playing for about 2 weeks fairly new but love the servers and enjoy gaming with the ibis members lots of shit talker but all in good fun so i find it a entertaining place to be. Its nice to be a part of an active community that has a great group of people with different skill set that give me a challenge.

Experience:
I have played Counter-Strike since the beginning beta tested in 09 bought a few copies in 2000 since then been through only 2 clans Warrior Nation and Just All Gamers (WNx,JAG) played and won a few tournaments and ladder matches was at the top 5 in both communities

Contact info:
Contact me via Steam @ BoondocksReaper . Ask me over the forums or Steam for any other contact info.

XX0wnsXY
04-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Clan apps are different than being a part of the community. You need to play here for a very long time, be active on forums and in game, and get to know the community/clan etc. before you can be considered seriously for clan. That said, if you are having a good time at IBIS in the meantime, it's no problem.

Have fun.

Dj panda
04-23-2012, 04:44 PM
You need to get some ibis server years under your belt but stay active ad it just might happen one day in the future

Joker
04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
yea ibis clan is an exclusive group that people only get voted in once every year or so, but it's a good start to at least post an app to get your name out there.

and no offense, but WNx really? they had got to be the worst clan ever, they pretty much sucked at every game they ever played starting back in command and conquer series and they also sucked in every source game they played........

maynard
04-23-2012, 06:59 PM
and no offense, but WNx really? they had got to be the worst clan ever, they pretty much sucked at every game they ever played starting back in command and conquer series and they also sucked in every source game they played........

oh snap! shit's about 2 jump off up in hurr!

CYBER
04-27-2012, 02:41 AM
i just copy pasted the following from a post i made on another "newcomer" and wanna-be clan. enjoy :)

"haha couldnt have said it better myself -.- lol.
but overall ^ true story.
get urself known for a gd few more months, buy admin if u have the skill in keeping peace in the server and catching hackers THE RIGHT WAY.
note: if u;re not an admin, you wont even be considered for clan, period.

it should take you a good 3-5 years to get in clan if all goes well and IF 1-2 new clan members are actually picked out of all the admins, which MIGHT happen once a year... lol...
to give u a personal example:
ive been here for 3 years, everyone either loves or hates me by now lol, but everyone knows who i am for the most part. im a forums whore, active 100% admin in GG and WCS, upper level admins after 3 years of catching hackers,

and im STILL no where near getting clan any time soon unless the tooth-fairy decides to give me a long term loan -.-
hang in there, and follow the dreadful process:P be part of it early."

brett friggin favre
04-27-2012, 10:09 AM
if your first post is a clan app, you're doing it wrong.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-27-2012, 05:41 PM
what you need to know is this.

clan runs this place. absolutely, and without any questions. you're basically coming in off the street with 3 or 4 games on the server under your belt, and essentially telling us that you want to be in charge?

fuck no. if you want to get into ibis, you'll need to be dedicated. you'll need to be here for several years, and most of all, you'll need to actually show you're someone worth having, who will bring something to the community.

please don't think i'm trying to insult you in any way, i'm just letting you know how it works here. you need to level up your pokemonbefore you head to indigo plateau.