PDA

View Full Version : EzPz- 05-01-12 17:40 STEAM_0:1:15978322

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Name in Game:EzPz-
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:15978322
Where: WCS
Link to ban:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:15978322&advType=steamid&Submit
Reason for perma ban: Anti-recoil (not to be confused with toms previous speculation)

Its really obvious

Tick 12500-30000
P90 kills are the most obvious, but his recoil is fucked with the ak and deagle.

Previous Ban thread: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:15978322&advType=steamid&Submit
Please re-review these demos for no recoil if you are for some reason not convinced.
Apparently him and his friend were part of a LUA group.

# 953 "*pM* i cheat on this game." STEAM_0:1:15978322 06:14 71 0 active (a previous used name resulting in bans in several community's for blatant hacks.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=43535 (Psycostats)

and the juciest peice of information IMPORTANT

his other steamid STEAM_0:1:19936429 Hacks across the board. (Ip address match from psycostats) (the psycostats for that in our servers http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=43494
14 headshots out of 15 kills..

brett friggin favre
05-01-2012, 05:28 PM
as stated in that other thread, the other steamid is his friend, lic. they were on at the same time

Steamer
05-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Inconclusive, don't see it, watched more than stated, multiple ways.
P90 barely has recoil to begin with. The AK was shot slow in burst's and pulled down to control it, it was pretty damn good skill... The deagle, now that is a bit confusing, as it is random, yet seems controlled with no jerk in mouse, not app controlled. You should have collected more evidence before jumping to your conclusion....
sv_showimpacts 2/3

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-01-2012, 07:08 PM
a grim past of blatant hacking compiled with hacking on two separate account in our server is nore then enough evidence, but i suppose we have a tradition with letting the bad guys go and crucifying the innocent.

brett friggin favre
05-01-2012, 07:10 PM
a grim past of blatant hacking compiled with hacking on two separate account in our server is nore then enough evidence, but i suppose we have a tradition with letting the bad guys go and crucifying the innocent.

let me re-iterate that lic is not ezpz. they are 2 different players. they were both in the server at the same time in cyber's militia demo. neither has been proven guilty of hacking here.

Steamer
05-01-2012, 07:12 PM
His past has shit to do with this demo and post. Go find me hacking demo's with sb_status and his name. Then we may be able to do something. Why would I vote on a thread with said reason and evidence for something else. Don't be asinine.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

but i suppose we have a tradition with letting the bad guys go and crucifying the innocent.

This just makes you look like a fucking idiot.
While I understand you are mad, that is such a bullshit thing to say.

EzPz-
05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
I just want to add some info. Nothing against anyone.
And I don't even know if i'm allowed to post here, but it's worth the risk.

Lic-... Is my lil cousin. This account that he is on, is my older cousins account.
He used to create scripts to over take a server or admin and what not.

He is NOT me. Plus. Trying to ban me, and accusing my cousin and putting it on MY head isn't making it an arguable ban.
--

I'm not the original owner of this account.

This is my older cousin's -- FRIENDS -- account. Which quit playing video games quite a long time ago.
http://64.120.99.44/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A15978322&Submit=

^
Ban posted on last ban appeal thread..
Look at the year which he was ban.
--------

Also, i would like to add.
Just because my cousin or I or even anyone in particular, headshot 14 :: 15 kills. Doesn't mean hacks.

Last time i heard, a headshot... is when your shot in the HEAD.
Just because i don't want to drop my mouse half a centimeter lower to shoot your neck/chest doesn't mean i aimbot.
PLUS, headshots ARE the critical point in this game. Instant kills plus better kdr.

---
Once again, i have nothing against anyone.
Not trying to rub anything in. Im trying to clear a point.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Lic-... Is my lil cousin. This account that he is on, is my older cousins account.
He used to create scripts to over take a server or admin and what not.

Its probably nothing, but i find it fairly odd that not even 3 hours after you post this, our servers all crashed and admin disabled along with it.

EzPz-
05-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Its probably nothing, but i find it fairly odd that not even 3 hours after you post this, our servers all crashed and admin disabled along with it.

Are you reading what your quoting?

"He used to..."
Plus they were SCRIPTS...
Not a program...

You really have to stop forcing something that is completely irrelevant to the argument.

You keep trying to push my cousins stuff ALLLL on me. My cousin doesn't even play on the servers.
How about if you try to ban someone you look something to back up the ban.. not emotional theory's that have NOTHING to do with the ban.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-02-2012, 05:03 AM
Are you reading what your quoting?

"He used to..."
Plus they were SCRIPTS...
Not a program...

You really have to stop forcing something that is completely irrelevant to the argument.

You keep trying to push my cousins stuff ALLLL on me. My cousin doesn't even play on the servers.
How about if you try to ban someone you look something to back up the ban.. not emotional theory's that have NOTHING to do with the ban.
I am having a hard time understanding your english.
I banned you for No recoil, this other information is extra, as it reflects your overall integrity as a player. Neither me, ULA, clan or any body else, gives a fuck if someone used to own your account or has, in the past, used it. It is your account, along with its history. Though most of that history holds no weight here, it is always good to know. I sure as hell have a hard time trusting a player who plays in the same room as another who has been kac banned form previous servers. There is a shroud of dishonesty that envelopes you as a player, in the event you are unbanned, you will be watched.

Furthermore, if another finds my demo inconclusive, i hope you remained banned as your previous statements still remain a liability to our servers. Especially considering the strange coincidence following your ban.

brett friggin favre
05-02-2012, 10:43 AM
mikey, correct me if i'm wrong, but we've seen people kac banned for trying that here. we've also seen server crashes and admin glitches. even if lic was trying that, and was successful, he would've been kac banned, would he not?

he would also have to connect to the server to run a script, which he has not http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=43494

only thing i find peculiar is this http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=32925

another ezpz, same spelling but without the dash. however no crash occurred with his last logged connection.

XX0wnsXY
05-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Watched the demo and although I voted wrongly in his last ban thread, on this accusation..I do not see any evidence of no recoil, even on the p90. Sorry mikey.

Closed and Unbanned.