PDA

View Full Version : April scrim demos

brett friggin favre
05-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Were they ever saved anywhere? I'll have some free time soon and I was thinking of trying to make a little montage of the first competitive wcs scrim

CYBER
05-04-2012, 08:25 AM
amazing idea. and i THINK someone told me that rezel might have them? and zero? dnt quote me on that tho.

but that would be a nice thing. If the montage is well made, i +1 it to be added on the "features" section on the left panel of the main site, for new comers, to get them more involved.

PS: i will give you a cookie if u use the skyrim "fus roh dahhhh!!" sondtrack for the montage. use explosions to cover the word "dragon" in "dragon warrior" .
DO IT bitch!

brett friggin favre
05-04-2012, 09:44 AM
amazing idea. and i THINK someone told me that rezel might have them? and zero? dnt quote me on that tho.

but that would be a nice thing. If the montage is well made, i +1 it to be added on the "features" section on the left panel of the main site, for new comers, to get them more involved.

PS: i will give you a cookie if u use the skyrim "fus roh dahhhh!!" sondtrack for the montage. use explosions to cover the word "dragon" in "dragon warrior" .
DO IT bitch!

hahaaaa will do. i used adobe premiere from jr. high through high school so i'm pretty good with that...if i have time i might try to get some after effects in there too. point is, it wont be some windows movie maker bullshit :wtg: only tough part is gonna be getting it into a format premiere will accept without fraps...im a cheap bastard. i wonder if i could nzb it...

edit: looks like i can, and i did. go me! just need dem demoz

ZERO
05-05-2012, 01:25 PM
After the matches I copied all the files in the demo directories over to my main computer. I will make them available when I get a chance. I do not know which files contain the actual scrim though. :wtg:

brett friggin favre
05-05-2012, 01:41 PM
After the matches I copied all the files in the demo directories over to my main computer. I will make them available when I get a chance. I do not know which files contain the actual scrim though. :wtg:

sweet, thanks!

HypeRNT
05-06-2012, 10:08 PM
would rly enjoy watching the first scrim demo, cant wait

Nemesis
05-06-2012, 11:17 PM
I volunteer to do a play by play...

brett friggin favre
05-29-2012, 08:04 PM
don't mean to necro, but bump for great justice

Erdenay
05-30-2012, 03:59 PM
I will say that I'd LOVE to see it... So I support what Brett is trying to do here.

CYBER
05-30-2012, 04:42 PM
I will say that I'd LOVE to see it... So I support what Brett is trying to do here. you'd like that wouldnt u? i thought the court requested that you dont anywhere within 1000 ft from me? Im pretty sure spying on my weirdass performance in the scrim constitutes as voyeurism!? Gay ass faggot!

Erdenay
05-31-2012, 06:11 PM
you'd like that wouldnt u? i thought the court requested that you dont anywhere within 1000 ft from me? Im pretty sure spying on my weirdass performance in the scrim constitutes as voyeurism!? Gay ass faggot!

lol. Relax Cyber, they won't know about us unless we tell... SO STFU.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2012, 07:12 PM
lol. Relax Cyber, they won't know about us unless we tell... SO STFU.

it has been told.

CYBER
06-03-2012, 09:30 PM
wheres that fucking trailer video already??? someone give us the goddamn demos!!!!!
ehhem... please bestow on us the opportunity to observe our past achievements in the grand scrim tournament by providing us with the demos recorded.

NOW GET ME THEM DEMOS! ;p;

brett friggin favre
06-03-2012, 09:41 PM
wheres that fucking trailer video already??? someone give us the goddamn demos!!!!!
ehhem... please bestow on us the opportunity to observe our past achievements in the grand scrim tournament by providing us with the demos recorded.

NOW GET ME THEM DEMOS! ;p;

i second, third, fourth, and fifth this motion lol

ZERO
06-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Holy crap I have the demos in a 7z file but I never posted the link or uploaded them :banghead:

Uploading NOW will post link tonight. Sorry the last month has been crazy, shit is still going on but I am trying to catch up on everything.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Here we are: http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcsdemos/demos.zip

brett friggin favre
06-08-2012, 09:35 PM
no worries and thanks! i'll try to start on it this weekend

CYBER
06-10-2012, 01:07 PM
there's a fuckton of demos here.
90 % of them are the scrim server being empty and idle lol...

brett, i think that if you want the scrim demos, u just have to start backwards till you hit the start there.
i think that sourcetv stopped recording just a little after the scrim, this way u dnt waste time making us our video.

brett friggin favre
06-11-2012, 06:59 PM
i'd like to invite anyone in the demos posted to go through and pick out some ticks they'd like to see in this (identify by map and file size in kb). gotta please you guys! :wtg:

HypeRNT
06-12-2012, 12:07 PM
i'd like to invite anyone in the demos posted to go through and pick out some ticks they'd like to see in this (identify by map and file size in kb). gotta please you guys! :wtg:

is this video going to be from the regular or admins matches, or both? if regulars matches, then i would love to see my clutches i had, especially in the first 2 rounds i think.