PDA

View Full Version : Was banned by accident

Jeimuzu
10-31-2008, 11:27 PM
The admin said they misclicked my name and didn't have the command to unban me so told me to come here.

»zlm«THEE HOLY SH**!: just say mistake and to unban and ill post on their to make sure they know

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-31-2008, 11:31 PM
yes, i went to ban a person who kept mic spamming and cade breaking, after numerous of warnings and after i ban the person a random map vote came up and i click 3 which happen to be je's name.

sorry for the mishap, i guess it glitch through.

- peace -

Envy
11-01-2008, 12:00 AM
yes, i went to ban a person who kept mic spamming and cade breaking, after numerous of warnings and after i ban the person a random map vote came up and i click 3 which happen to be je's name.

sorry for the mishap, i guess it glitch through.

- peace -

next time, hit escape key to close the vote. and type vote and it will bring it back up so you can choose.
I've done it myself, though usually i slay people or slap them by accident >.<

Envy
11-01-2008, 12:02 AM
The admin said they misclicked my name and didn't have the command to unban me so told me to come here.

»zlm«THEE HOLY SH**!: just say mistake and to unban and ill post on their to make sure they know

can you go into a server and type status for me please? get me your steam ID and i can remote unban you (holy can too with your ID)

ZERO
11-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Unbanned :wtg:

Envy
11-01-2008, 01:28 AM
thanks zero