View Full Version : Bought Admin

virtus
05-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Bought adming 5/6.. need it to get activated

THanks.

Ingame name i Skip

meekz
05-06-2012, 01:02 PM
PM Zero, fastest way to get it activated..

Pl@YwithM3
05-06-2012, 01:04 PM

THanks.

Ingame name i Skip

it should already have been activated automatically after purchasing.it took mine at most maybe 2-3 game rounds until it kicked in

brett friggin favre
05-06-2012, 01:51 PM

THanks.

Ingame name i Skip

welcome to the team, read the TOS (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6-Tos), and don't make it a habit to argue with us especially when you know you're wrong.

maynard
05-06-2012, 02:51 PM
admin activates automatically after map change.

Steamer
05-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Virtus!, Old face, welcome back...

Though... You were admin before... Please be nice with it this time. ^_^

Welcome Back, Mother Russia?

:icon_mrgreen:

CHI-TOWN
05-06-2012, 08:46 PM
welcome back:wtg:

Nemesis
05-06-2012, 09:29 PM
welcome back:wtg:

you have no idea who he is, stop trying to fit in, you never will.

CHI-TOWN
05-07-2012, 12:04 AM
you have no idea who he is, stop trying to fit in, you never will.
Stop trolling, Why cant I welcome admins back......... Everyone all ready knows you the biggest troll in the sever. Also Stfu

Nemesis
05-07-2012, 01:07 AM
Stop trolling, Why cant I welcome admins back......... Everyone all ready knows you the biggest troll in the sever. Also Stfu

Someone's testy. Run out of food stamps early this week?

CHI-TOWN
05-07-2012, 03:40 AM
Someone's testy. Run out of food stamps early this week?
Yep i`m super poor... lets stop trolling on his treads Pm me about how poor i am and so you can donate.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Yep i`m super poor... lets stop trolling on his treads Pm me about how poor i am and so you can donate.

virtus is an ancient player here. thus, you're closer to trolling on his thread than nem is.

CYBER
05-07-2012, 10:57 AM
boooooooooooooooooo
i mean welcome back to the brotherhood.

"Thank you for chosing IBIS airlines. Please enjoy your stay, watch your step and observe the non-smoking sign until well within the terminal."

maynard
05-07-2012, 11:18 AM
welcome back to the brotherhood.

when did you guys become clan?

CYBER
05-07-2012, 12:35 PM
when did you guys become clan?I said brotherhood, as in admins. Did you see me say 'Mount Olympus" anywhere in my last post? I think not lol...

maynard
05-07-2012, 01:09 PM
the clan has always been referred 2 as the brotherhood.

also last I checked, we have female admins, meaning there is no "admin brotherhood"

quit being sexist, you dick.

Steamer
05-07-2012, 02:23 PM

also last I checked, we have female admins, meaning there is no "admin brotherhood"

lTdmTd0j1as

I gotta dollar, I gotta dollar, I gotta dollar! HEY HEY HEY HEY!

CYBER
05-07-2012, 03:17 PM

1-i didnt know that ibis clan is referred to as the brotherhood, always used it in a sense that us admins need to work like bros and sis too.
2- throughout history, a group of close individuals can be labelled as brotherhood even if there were women in it. For example, go watch spartacus and other roman inspired or gladiator movies. Even in english : 1-* males + 0-* females = male adjective used on group. just saying.

3- lets follow ur logic tho:
so you're saying that the clan, which is called the "brotherhood" was and will always be referred to as the brotherhood?
isnt that another way to say that women can be admins but not to push their luck for clan? who's the sexist now bitch?:P

i love pissing u off maymay, thats the closest thing i can get to ibis entertainment without gaming :(

maynard
05-07-2012, 03:24 PM
you've yet 2 piss me off.

The clan is a brotherhood... I would suggest being more observant... given you apparently want into the clan aka brotherhood lol...

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2012, 04:43 PM
you've yet 2 piss me off.

The clan is a brotherhood... I would suggest being more observant... given you apparently want into the clan aka brotherhood lol...

wait, there's no females in the clan? i've always had my suspicions about you maymay

:please don't kill me:

maynard
05-07-2012, 04:47 PM
please don't kill me:

you hanging around cyber 2 much?

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2012, 04:52 PM
you hanging around cyber 2 much?

no, but i know what kind of mood-swings and murderous rages women can get, and considering how canadian ones can probably lift cars and shit....

yeah, i figured i should cover my bases with you.

maynard
05-07-2012, 04:56 PM
women in BC = Fine as fuck.

the crazy strong scary ones are in the prairies and I don't go near there... 2 close 2 French Canada for my tastes...

CYBER
05-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Hey screw u, french canadian girls are actually more cute womenly. ontario girls are effeminite men.And also, why the fuck are we still argueing? At the end of the day, u love me whore and u know im right. Now go make aco a sandwish! Learn guest manners cutie (almost threw up just writing that btw)

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey screw u, french canadian girls are actually more cute womenly. ontario girls are effeminite men.And also, why the fuck are we still argueing? At the end of the day, u love me whore and u know im right. Now go make aco a sandwish! Learn guest manners cutie (almost threw up just writing that btw)

meh, don't need a sammich. just had a fucking delicious grilled chicken and hummus one.

although, i can never say no to a good tuna hoagie. lettuce, amer. cheese, mayo/ranch dressing, and sweet peppers please!

Steamer
05-07-2012, 08:08 PM
meh, don't need a sammich. just had a fucking delicious grilled chicken and hummus one.

although, i can never say no to a good tuna hoagie. lettuce, amer. cheese, mayo/ranch dressing, and sweet peppers please!

Are you Jewish?

Pl@YwithM3
05-07-2012, 10:28 PM
(not that id stand a fckin chance) so wait, if a girl became clan, then would be just be labbled as "the hood"? XD

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Are you Jewish?

no? why?

edit: fuck off hummus is delicious! as is tuna.