PDA

View Full Version : Zombie server crashes HL2.exe

Meltdown
05-10-2012, 04:55 AM
It seems the zombie server crashes everyone who tries to connect with it. Looking at it that no one is able to play atm I think everyone has the same crash problem, I can reconnect to other servers just fine except the zombie one.

Pl@YwithM3
05-10-2012, 05:10 AM
pm'd zero about 3 hours ago explaining the situation and maynard & rezel are already aware

Meltdown
05-10-2012, 05:25 AM
pm'd zero about 3 hours ago explaining the situation and maynard & rezel are already aware

Ok thanks hopefully it get sorted out fast.

ZERO
05-10-2012, 09:32 AM
The issue was with valve ingame browser crashing after a universal java code I implemented on my websites to inform users if they were infected with the DNSChanger malware.

The issue has now been fixed. :wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-10-2012, 04:59 PM
The issue was with valve ingame browser crashing after a universal java code I implemented on my websites to inform users if they were infected with the DNSChanger malware.

The issue has now been fixed. :wtg:

am i the only one who thought that site the FBI sent everyone to to run a check on your system to see if you have that particular malware (and download a tool to fix it if you did) looked REALLY fucking skethcy? like, it did not look legit whatsoever.

Steamer
05-10-2012, 06:06 PM
am i the only one who thought that site the FBI sent everyone to to run a check on your system to see if you have that particular malware (and download a tool to fix it if you did) looked REALLY fucking skethcy? like, it did not look legit whatsoever.

LoL! Fail.