View Full Version : badassgamer badgurly <3

Dead
05-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Name in Game: Badgurly<3
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:37650829
Where: GG Server
Time: 6:05 pm
Reason to ban: Team kill

This player, as well as MangoQQ (STEAM_0:1:13896537), start team killing everyone in the server for no fucking reason, they did it for a few maps and I'm posting the map where she does it from beginning to end. I have no clue what their problem was nor I do care (Was surprised when Mango started doing it as I have seen him before and I don't remember having any problem with him), I just don't want them to keep doing it to ME (fuck everyone else). But seriously, just do a temp ban on these 2 assholes and perm ban if they do keep doing it.

BTW, there was some retaliation from some of the players as well as myself.

CYBER
05-13-2012, 07:23 PM
i got a private message from Mango QQ boner saying that for some reason , he cant post on the forums bcos there hasnt been much activity on his account for a while???
i will post this for zero too , so that he tries to help him fix his posting issue so that boner can post what he needed to say about this issue.
that is all.

taz1stP
05-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Name in Game: Badgurly<3
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:37650829
Where: GG Server
Time: 6:05 pm
Reason to ban: Team kill

This player, as well as MangoQQ (STEAM_0:1:13896537), start team killing everyone in the server for no fucking reason, they did it for a few maps and I'm posting the map where she does it from beginning to end. I have no clue what their problem was nor I do care (Was surprised when Mango started doing it as I have seen him before and I don't remember having any problem with him), I just don't want them to keep doing it to ME (fuck everyone else). But seriously, just do a temp ban on these 2 assholes and perm ban if they do keep doing it.

BTW, there was some retaliation from some of the players as well as myself.

ok so what ur saying is that ur telling the admin/clan what to do on there server? im pretty sure that if it was as bad as u said it was then it would of temp ban them its self.

meekz
05-14-2012, 02:47 AM
im pretty sure that if it was as bad as u said it was then it would of temp ban them its self.

Are you stupid, retarded, or dumb?

Team killing is not allowed PERIOD.

XX0wnsXY
05-14-2012, 03:23 AM
Are you stupid, retarded, or dumb?

Team killing is not allowed PERIOD.

He ticks all of the boxes.

Anywho. Thanks for posting dead, someone will deal with the issue shortly.

Steamer
05-17-2012, 07:38 PM
According to this maps demo, you were the first to teamkill. It show's YOU as the person to start the chain.

More proof or nothing is being done from myself.

Dead
05-18-2012, 01:17 AM
Did I even kill anyone in the nade round? right when the very first round starts you can see gurl, mango and aticus killing each other in spawn followed by each one of them rejoining the server. This happened for several rounds. By the time I retaliate for the constant team attack and kill gurl I'm on lvl 10 or so... And like I explained, it wasn't the first map they did this, this was around the 3rd map but no admin around. So I came and posted here, but apparently I was the one who started the whole thing so I guess I should have shut my mouth :(

P.S. when did I start the whole thing? :( I'm gonna go ahead and take my crazy pills 'cause I have no idea what is going on :loco:

P.S.2 Man, I just don't know why I even bother... Close this, I just won't do anything next time someone TKs, hacks, etc. when there are no admins in the server, I'll just leave the server and join back when the server goes back to normal.

Steamer
05-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Because this demo shows you as the first person to team kill. You should have posted the first demo from when this all started.

Dead
05-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Dude, you are watching the wrong demo or something, I don't team kill or team attack until I'm on dualies, when I get fed up with gurl and kill her.

here http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576704887808870354/0F41094D12DBEA4E167E10A4C4932141254936BC/ you can see what happens in the first 5 secs of the first round, check the time and score, you can see it is the first round and in those 5 seconds atticus killing mango and mango slaying atticus. Right before that, gurl shoots me in spawn, but I do nothing back to her.

Steamer
05-18-2012, 09:33 PM
My fault, I mistook you for that Atticus dude or w/e his name was, why... I have no idea... However, I did see the multiple TK's and saw that multi team attacks and you shoot back in retaliation. I saw nothing on Mangoo besides attack of buddie gurly. From this demo Gurly and Atticus deserve a temp ban.

1/5 - No Poll.

What A Boner
05-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Damn couldn't post for a long time but heres something:
Alright Dead, you were not there at the beginning to know what really happened and why all this tking started. So this player "cDs atticus" or w/e and some guy with the name "something brittany's ex" started to team attack people and weaken them down on purpose. So badgurly and i got shot down to low health at the start as we were playing on the same team of the team attackers aswell. We targetted them since they were affecting us as well as other players. since we were the only ones countering them and no one else was doing anything people on the other team started seeing us tk them instead so then chaos erupts and votebans starts going down, since there was no admins to be found or all the ones i messaged were busy dealing with hackers. Badgurly and i were the onlys ones doing something against them, they wanted us gone and started saying we were the ones tking people. But if none of you guys on the server playing noticed, we just targetted the team attackers i understand if you guys got confused because you guys just want to play the game but saw us killing the team attackers. And Dead remember the one time Badgurly killed you in ag texture city. It was an accidently because i was sitting next to her and i saw what happened. You said you were surprise when you saw me tk, but did you see who i was tking or who was tking me, it was the same person. we have played together in that gun game server a lot of times so you should know i dont just go around tking people for no reason. ibis servers and a few other servers are the only ones i play so i would know the rules. Next time i just wont do nothing, ill just let the people see who the team attacker is or if atleast one admin would be in the server all the time wouldn't be no problem. cDs atticus being the ass he is tked me earlier again today in gungame server. I know that checkstar.ibis saw it because he slayed him for rejoining after i slayed him for tking.

Dead
05-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Dear Mango,

As you can see in the screenshot that I posted yesterday, my HP is no longer 100 and the reason why it is no longer 100 is because gurly shot me at spawn, and she did so a lot, I even killed her back after she did 30 dmg to me in spawn a few rounds later. You can check the demo, I am not lying, I don't care if she didn't really TK me but the team attack was fucking me over regardless.

Thank you for taking your time and explain yourself, but maybe next time TKing, getting slayed, and then rejoining and killing unsuspecting Ts when they get to CT spawn for 10 rounds in a row isn't the best way to tackle the problem at hand.

Once again, thank you for the explanation, and let gurly know that she can shove a pineapple up her butt.

Yours truly,
Dead

Assassin
05-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Ahahahahah...+1 dead best thing ive read in a while

CYBER
05-19-2012, 01:54 PM
So wheres the first demo showing what boner said?

Steamer
05-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes. I suggest a 24 hour ban. TK'ing is not allowed, no matter the circumstances.
There is a vote ban for a reason. If that doesn't work, call in an admin.
Under no circumstances should anyone TK/TA in retaliation.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Cleaning up a bit. This player is currently serving a one week ban for repeated offenses.