PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Admin

Potato
11-02-2008, 06:16 PM
I got banned for breaking a cade but thats not why im complaining. A friend of
»zlm«THE HOLY SH**!<IBIS.A> Naded my cade they all laugh no warning even for him so I threw nade back at there cade and insta bann So if there gonna break my cade im gonna break theres and this admin should be punished if hes gonna let his friends break cades and bann people he dont like

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-02-2008, 06:32 PM
๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ] : wtf?
█ : WTF
RadiantZeal killed jeepballer2 with m249.
BoSS|Link : wow
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:4369284.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:4369284.
mikeock killed RadiantZeal with zombie_claws_of_death.
RadiantZeal : hm
๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ] : fuck u to
]
Vega : !ztele
] admin
[eL]WeEdMaRiNe : !zombies
!maprate to rate maps
Lil'B #SmashIT. : sorry
(Counter-Terrorist) █ : fixed
ŊĢ|InSaiyan Mi7surugi killed ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ] with zombie_claws_of_death.
BoSS|Link : yay!
(Counter-Terrorist) █ : kind of
(ADMIN) »zlm«THE HOLY SH**!<IBIS.A>: kicked player ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]

here's what happen... someone in the cade we were in threw a nade cuz he thought a zombie ran by your cade. He threw the nade and blew out yours. if he blew it up on purpose i would of kick him. i kick you because u threw a nade at someoens cade out of per anger and plan stupidity. So you cant just do that, specially when your a regular to the server. Should follow the rules, and do what is right and don't be a 5 year old about it. I would of ban you, but i felt that it wouldn't have been fair just cuz you were angry at what someone did.

See ya on later. - ps - make sure you get your story strait dude, i record everything.

Potato
11-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Good you can copy that chat but the mic where your all talking cant be copied and even if u did record it will show koolayed saying its his fault and crap so I dont care u only steped in when I naded back didnt say word befor that
so that is not helpful at all and I will fucking nade back out of anger when admin is sitting beside person who broke my cade and dont even give a warning to him so yeah stfu

whytboiz33
11-02-2008, 07:06 PM
how long was the ban for

Hodgie
11-02-2008, 08:05 PM
(ADMIN) »zlm«THE HOLY SH**!<IBIS.A>: kicked player ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]

Looks like a kick whyt...

ZERO
11-02-2008, 08:07 PM
He is not even banned, but potato you should know better. Even if the admin did not punish the guy you could have come in here and complained about that and then the rest of us could watch out for the noob and give him a real punishment the next time he fucks up.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-02-2008, 08:09 PM
The thing is that im not sure if someone was telling the truth or not so im not going to punish someone for a lack of evidence, or just cuz i want to.

whytboiz33
11-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Looks like a kick whyt...

figured it was a ban. esp since he said "insta ban" lol

plus, why report shit thats not exploiting admin and bans?

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-02-2008, 08:28 PM
If you get kicked you shouldn't come on the forums unless its a reoccurring offense. If he kicks you once, no matter what its for, you should just accept it. Take the kick, go play in one of the other servers for a wile and then go back when the whole thing has blown over. Don't be confrontational, just let it slide. If it happens more than once and they seem unjust then i suggest coming to tell us on the forums.

whytboiz33
11-02-2008, 09:14 PM
If you get kicked you shouldn't come on the forums unless its a reoccurring offense. If he kicks you once, no matter what its for, you should just accept it. Take the kick, go play in one of the other servers for a wile and then go back when the whole thing has blown over. Don't be confrontational, just let it slide. If it happens more than once and they seem unjust then i suggest coming to tell us on the forums.

+1 hes a good man

fender
11-02-2008, 11:42 PM
yay fer stupid appeals

ZERO
11-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Also, where have you been patato I have not seen u on in a while we need to cade up and :pistols:

Garry
11-05-2008, 04:49 PM
well HOLY was just slapping him self in game to get some secret weapon on some map and when playname> yoohoo got the weapon first HOLY Froze him

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

? Taco was in game also! witness

Hitman
11-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Wheres the proof. Screenshots, Demo, A copy of the Console?

Words dont mean shit without evidence.

Garry
11-06-2008, 04:24 AM
well im not trying to get him in the shit im not that much of a wanker i just thought i would bring that to you attention because potato is a nice bloke and i don't think he would do anything unjust.:wtg:

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-06-2008, 06:19 AM
I think Potato's a funny guy. He's cool by my book.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Do i slap myself for an advantage? NO may happen by mistake though, but then i usually make it fair.

Do i slapmyself trying to find out something? YES

Did i freeze yoohoo cuz he was cool with it? YES

Do i do stupid things trying to make the game fun? YES

I mean me and potato are cool, just 1 little thing happen that i felt deserve a kick, if you got a problem with my admin abuse, get evidence and post it. I Never abuse to my advantage, unless i go to a place that you can only get to then their is always turn to it. Say if i slapmyself on top of a rock with a scout, i like to practice scouting, i usually kill myself or !ztele when theirs a handful of people left. or when i feel is right.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-06-2008, 10:11 AM
well HOLY was just slapping him self in game to get some secret weapon on some map and when playname> yoohoo got the weapon first HOLY Froze him

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

? Taco was in game also! witness

Yeh that was funny lol :icon_mrgreen: i killed myself so many times trying to get the secret duelies on bumfightV2 --- that's what we were on.

Baliame
11-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Do i slapmyself trying to find out something? NO

Do i do stupid things trying to make the game fun? HELL NO

Do i freeze yoohoo cuz he was cool with it? NO

Fixed.

If you want to find out something, fire up a listen server and noclip.

You definitely don't do stupid things with your admin to make your game fun. If the game is not fun for you without admin, then don't play it.

Finally, you shouldn't unless you can prove he's cool with it. Otherwise he could report it and you're fucked. Don't trust people blindly :P

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Fixed.

If you want to find out something, fire up a listen server and noclip.

You definitely don't do stupid things with your admin to make your game fun. If the game is not fun for you without admin, then don't play it.

Finally, you shouldn't unless you can prove he's cool with it. Otherwise he could report it and you're fucked. Don't trust people blindly :P

Agreed +1 :smirk:

Hodgie
11-06-2008, 01:15 PM
I think holy meant that he does stupid stuff to make the game more fun for everyone. Not just himself.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-06-2008, 01:23 PM
I think holy meant that he does stupid stuff to make the game more fun for everyone. Not just himself.

yeh, writing out stuff isn't my strong side of my education so i tend to leave things out. I mean i will put on no gravity for fun, or slap people cause he's breaking rules or he's afk.