PDA

View Full Version : Quick question?

HypeRNT
05-28-2012, 09:39 PM
Is it possible to set up so that before a map vote, the NOMINATION menu comes up auto to make people nominate maps b4 we get to pick them for the next map? Just a random question i was thinking while i forgot to nominate a map:banghead:(every1 else did too somehow:banghead::banghead:) and ended up playing some random map and rtving 10 minutes later. Again, not an issue just a random question that i got while this was happening.

brett friggin favre
05-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Well usually there wood be at least one admin in there, diablo is kinda decreasing those numbers right now though. Anyway with the 6 or 7 maps available, odds are one will be decent. If not, just rtv street, it shouldn't happen that often. Also don't be afraid of new maps. Some of them can be hidden gems

What
05-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Only on rare occasions does someone in the server not nominate something, that being said its usually one of the same 8 or so maps, so having a fresh list can't hurt, and if its some crap like helms deep then the map will be rtved quickly anyway, the fewer plugins the better.