PDA

View Full Version : zm_bridgerun

Ryukatti
06-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Or atleast I think that's what the map was called. You know, the map with the giant boats and the 420CLAN thing on the wall?

My question is whether it's legal or not to camp ontop of the 420clan sign? See the thing is that people climb up the tower and once they get to the sign, they shoot the supporting beams of the tower and it breaks making it impossible for anyone else to climb up or tag the humans as zombies.

B1ackOut
06-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Unless i am going there (rarely), i always shoot the planks so people cant use it. Although very easy to mess with, if you get there it is impossible to get anyone there. Yes sadly it is legal.

anex
06-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Zombies, if not being shot at, can never get up there?

B1ackOut
06-01-2012, 04:32 PM
If the building is shot off, i am 95% sure a zombie can not get there. The only exception is a poison and i dont know because i never play poison. I would say test it and see for yourself anex before you make a ruling.

T3h tyrant
06-01-2012, 05:49 PM
i think that even if there's a poison its impossible to get there.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Only a poison jumping on ones head can actually get up their after the building is shot down. Making it a fairly hard spot for zombies to ever tag humans.

Meltdown
06-04-2012, 05:40 AM
Let's just say it is impossible because even without getting shot it is 95% impossible recon when there is someone shooting u it is impossible. + most of the zombs are so retared and noobs they block the ladder constantly leaving the better zombies with no option to wait till the round ends.