PDA

View Full Version : Shigg's Application

Shigg
06-09-2012, 01:24 AM

In-game name: Shigg

Born: May, 1985

Weapons of choice: Sig Commando, Scout

Maps: Mainly ZE (Titanic, POTC, Stargate, etc...), ZM_Desperados, etc...

Reason for app: I've been here for quite some time by now, and am in the upper ranks in the server for most of that time. I've noticed often that I am on w/o other admins on, and would like to help.

Experience: I have experience admining servers before, and have been playing Counter-Strike since Beta 5, basically since near the beginning. I also would like to think I have the respect of the majority of the server, at least as a solid player.

Hell, I remember when Counter-Strike had ES maps... oh how poor they were (though a couple maps were fun). Basically T's started with Glocks and no buy zone (maybe picking up some scouts and mac 10's), while the CT's could buy anything, and gang bang the T's, while the T's attempted to escape.

Contact info: Steam mainly, as it is always on.

Why to vote for me: I don't mic spam!

+1 me if u think i'm decent enough to join the clan, if u -1 me, please provide a reason so that i work harder to be better! if i get in, i will post nudies :P ... mmm ... not sure thats an incentive now that i think about it ;P

Carmichal
06-09-2012, 01:53 AM
You don' know how things work around here huh.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-09-2012, 02:07 AM

In-game name: Shigg

Born: May, 1985

Weapons of choice: Sig Commando, Scout

Maps: Mainly ZE (Titanic, POTC, Stargate, etc...), ZM_Desperados, etc...

Reason for app: I've been here for quite some time by now, and am in the upper ranks in the server for most of that time. I've noticed often that I am on w/o other admins on, and would like to help.

Experience: I have experience admining servers before, and have been playing Counter-Strike since Beta 5, basically since near the beginning. I also would like to think I have the respect of the majority of the server, at least as a solid player.

Hell, I remember when Counter-Strike had ES maps... oh how poor they were (though a couple maps were fun). Basically T's started with Glocks and no buy zone (maybe picking up some scouts and mac 10's), while the CT's could buy anything, and gang bang the T's, while the T's attempted to escape.

Contact info: Steam mainly, as it is always on.

Why to vote for me: I don't mic spam!

+1 me if u think i'm decent enough to join the clan, if u -1 me, please provide a reason so that i work harder to be better! if i get in, i will post nudies :P ... mmm ... not sure thats an incentive now that i think about it ;P

ibis isn't like SG or eGo. we don't let anyone in who asks. there are only about 13 people in the clan, only like, 3 are active atm. the clan are the people who run this place. to be a clanner is to be a step below the owner. they take only those who have proven themselves dedicated to helping make ibis a better place through years of hard work

Bane of Soldiers
06-09-2012, 01:17 PM
You're an awesome zm player Shigg, been playing with ya a long time.... but you are far from the golden steps of ibis. Sink another two, three, five more years as an actual leader figure, catch hackers, meet new people, make more friends, be active on the forums, make a good impression, etc. Then it just might be "maybe..."

Perhaps you are confusing the concept of clan and admin? Clan isn't made up of your average people here at IBIS. ZERO is your god, clan members are his angels, admins are the clans' bitches, and the rest of us just exist.

You don't need an app or qualifications for admin, just $11 every month. But do note, if you follow the example of certain admins of past and present, they will just take your money and strip your powers.... so don't be an idiot if you plan on buying admin ;)

Love ya friend, but this is my measly opinion:

brett friggin favre
06-09-2012, 01:26 PM
obviously you didn't read your friend's app... -.-

maynard
06-09-2012, 02:41 PM

you're nobody.

get back to me after you put a year minimum of solid work in for this community and become a known public figure.

Steamer
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Perhaps you are confusing the concept of clan and admin? Clan isn't made up of your average people here at IBIS. ZERO is your god, clan members are his angels, admins are the clans' bitches, and the rest of us just exist.

Best thing I read all day.