taz1stP
06-14-2012, 07:53 PM
well watching some amvs and see the best comment i wana see if u can beat
*singing in class*

"I'm-so-hot. La la lala lala.

I'm-so-fiine. Na nana nana nana.

i'm-so-cool....

Teacher : "Excuse me?!"

Me : Oh, don't worry..you're coo-...Wait a second.

Do u watch anime?

Teacher : No...o.0

Me : Then you're not cool too :P

ZERO
06-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Wait I do not undersand are these supposed to be from the comments on the amv that we are looking for?

taz1stP
06-14-2012, 09:22 PM
yes and if u chose post link to the amv

ZERO
06-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Let us see the fail:

this dude stole this from me and just changed a few scenes hes a douche [just fail]

Rideback its one of my fav animes [You failed life]

10/10 everytime
500/10 everytime with really good headphones. The bass kills [Really good headphones will not make a real difference for fucking youtube...]

Rideback. Pretty good, especially if you like motorcycles. [Or if your brain was removed]

Ive never given this anime a chance but mayyyyyyyyyyybee I will because of YOUR awesome amv :D [maybe you have just been missing 50% of the meaning of life]

taz1stP
06-15-2012, 06:31 AM
is the stuff in the [ ] your comments b/c if they are then u need to start posting more b/c there funny as shit.

StarsMine
06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Actually youtube has a really amazing audio codec. The question or not is whether the uploader used a good codec.
152 bit AAC @ 44khz

taz1stP
06-15-2012, 03:53 PM
hey now were not trying to get all technical in here i think its more for lols about amv's and such

random note just noticed that theres a amv named vagabond XD just thought that needed to be added for lol

ZERO
06-17-2012, 09:28 PM
is the stuff in the [ ] your comments b/c if they are then u need to start posting more b/c there funny as shit.

YEs those are my comments on the comments lol

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Actually youtube has a really amazing audio codec. The question or not is whether the uploader used a good codec.
152 bit AAC @ 44khz

Wow 152 bit! I think I can replay that with some magnets attacked to some paper plates well the good news there is everyone has easy access to such a "amazing" audio codec in more ways than one.

The words good or amazing codec and lossly are diametrically opposed ideas.