PDA

View Full Version : nyc admin abusing

Apocalypse
11-13-2008, 08:03 PM
nyc perma banned me from zombie mod for no reason, i was banned a week ago and i tried coming in and i was still banned. All i did was play one song on my mic and he didnt even mute me. He didnt even tell me to be quiet, he just banned me. Nyc ur a jackass u no that?

Hitman
11-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Why were you banned a week ago? Weren't you an amdin too?

Playing here for so long you should already know the fucking rules.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-13-2008, 08:54 PM
It wasn't me. What was the admins name ? Im not NYC Im NYS but the closest admin to that is me. Again, it wasnt me.

ZERO
11-13-2008, 11:43 PM
I need your steam ID so I can unban you. :smirk:

deprodigy
11-14-2008, 08:51 AM
don't confuse new york corrections with new york sapolinas.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Yeh who ever banned you has a grudge on you, but i will look for this sob and have a talk with his dumb ass, you were a great admin and a terrific player of the community. IVE never seen you do anything wrong. So who ever ban apo should be delt with.

whytboiz33
11-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeh who ever banned you has a grudge on you, but i will look for this sob and have a talk with his dumb ass, you were a great admin and a terrific player of the community. IVE never seen you do anything wrong. So who ever ban apo should be delt with.

get a room

next time report this in proper format

do NOT insult our mmebers. as you can see, it was a mistake jackass.

great kid to the server, comes on the forums and starts insulting our clan members and he didnt even do shit lol...

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-14-2008, 01:34 PM
get a room

great kid to the server, comes on the forums and starts insulting our clan members and he didnt even do shit lol...

Were married..... he usually blows me when i want him to. So the room joke, was so unneeded.

he also said nyc, is their someone using nys name? who knows...

but wait till zer0 or someone with better evidence to see who did it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Were married..... he usually blows me when i want him to. So the room joke, was so unneeded.

he also said nyc, is their someone using nys name? who knows...

but wait till zer0 or someone with better evidence to see who did it.

Yes I would like to see whoever did it with an apology afterwards.

whytboiz33
11-14-2008, 04:32 PM
im sorry holy... its just im from california, and we're not use to gays... i never anticipate anyone actualy being gay. i didnt mean to offend you, please accept.

nys, is also known as nyco, which is long for nyc, he pretty much has EVERY abreviated name which includes NY in it... lol

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-14-2008, 07:45 PM
California was the second state to allow gay marriage, so there are tons of gay people there. Especially around the San Francisco area, its a known gay city.

whytboiz33
11-14-2008, 08:02 PM
uh... correct me of im wrong... but last i checked... we passes a bill a few days ago called pop 8... which banned same sex marrage... im pretty sure thats the same as gay marrage...lmao, SF did allow gay marrage for a wile, but we had to squash that shit.

but ur right, we have a lot of gays... i was just bein sarcastic earlier.

Apocalypse
11-14-2008, 10:06 PM
get a room

Ahh, the jackass whytboiz. heard about you, people said you were a bitch and half of the previous people that use to play zm left just for you. Good job! You should be proud of urself =]
ahh SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS I MADE A MISTAKE TOO
dont try and act tough over the net. you probably just a scrawny little cashier punk in real life. You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-14-2008, 10:17 PM
You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]

WOW!!!
i actually laugh so hard my testicles almost exploded.

Their is obviously something going on here....

apo is never like this...

Hitman
11-14-2008, 11:45 PM
You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]

Let the flame wars begin

Vladninja
11-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Let the flame wars begin

No they need to stop right now....

Everyone needs to chill and focus on the issue...

A ban occured for no reason this is a big deal. Zero will un ban.

An apology or a very good reason should be given by the admin that did the banning in the first place.

Apocalypse check your temper your a great guy but you let things get the best of you... I am impressed at how -=NYS=- C.O. responded... lets all work together to bring the real trouble maker to justice...

P.S. If you really need to rip on someone to feel better... flame on me cause I dont really give a shit what anyone online says about me... Ive been here over a year and I will be here a year from now... This is a great server filled with Kick ass people.

End of story.

Hodgie
11-15-2008, 03:22 AM
Ahh, the jackass whytboiz. heard about you, people said you were a bitch and half of the previous people that use to play zm left just for you. Good job! You should be proud of urself =]
ahh SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS I MADE A MISTAKE TOO
dont try and act tough over the net. you probably just a scrawny little cashier punk in real life. You should get a room with all ur other clanies and buttfuck each other cuz thats what ya deserve =]

OK apocalypse, i thought you were pretty cool and I think you had most of the ibis community behind you until you pulled that shit. You had a legitamtate problem and reported it correctly, then you just went and insulted ibis... you shoulda just shut up and let zero unban you...

Damn... another decent admin let his dick get too big...

whytboiz33
11-15-2008, 12:31 PM
um... lol, first off, i never insulted you. 2nd, you should be banned just for insulting a member with out getting ur shit straight.

scrawny? try 225 pounds, played high school football for 3 years(right tackle, and D end). wrestled for 2, track for 3.

i mean... i dont like to brag, but its funny when kids like you come on here, insulting ppl you dont even know what the fucked happened.

i didnt insult you. but youre obviously showing us why you were banned.

the point here... i never insulted you... just commented on the fact you called nyco an asshole when he didnt do shit. even if he did you reported the abuse incorectly, and you should never insult anyone.

:)
:}
;]

Apocalypse
11-15-2008, 12:42 PM
yall take a chill pill, that wasnt even me posting that crap. i was on vacation the last week and my little brother was just trying to get me in trouble again. im not gonan be posting on ibis forums so anything posted under my name isnt me postin it. sry for the inconvinence <- yea i no thats spelt wrong >.>

deprodigy
11-15-2008, 01:31 PM
lmao you little brother tries to sabatoge you! I would smack him around a little bit, maybe shoot him with a taser...

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Im pro gay marriage!

http://ak.static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/160x120/1167260.jpg

And thats why.

And Apocalypse you need to stop letting your brother use your stuff. If that is true then you are still accountable for his actions because it was under your account and your fault he used it. Take care of your shit.

whytboiz33
11-15-2008, 01:50 PM
you see mbp... id be pro gay marriage too if thats who got married, but those bitchs arent getting married just fucking. i have no beef with gays just fucking and just being gay.

but these are the ppl who are actualy getting married...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/whytboiz/GayMarriage.jpg

Apocalypse
11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Im pro gay marriage!

http://ak.static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/160x120/1167260.jpg

And thats why.

And Apocalypse you need to stop letting your brother use your stuff. If that is true then you are still accountable for his actions because it was under your account and your fault he used it. Take care of your shit.

yes sir manbearpig sir -salutes-

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-16-2008, 08:00 PM
you see mbp... id be pro gay marriage too if thats who got married, but those bitchs arent getting married just fucking. i have no beef with gays just fucking and just being gay.

but these are the ppl who are actualy getting married...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/whytboiz/GayMarriage.jpg

I dont think i have any right to tell people how they should live their lives if its not hurting anyone. Thats the real reason i just think its stupid to try and deny people equal rights.

Hodgie
11-16-2008, 09:54 PM
I just think its funny that people are trying to boycott utah because the spent so much money in pulling for prop 8... saying that the mormons shouldn't have gotten involved

A group that is trying to get a form of non-traditional marriage legalized is boycotting another group that believes in non-traditional marriage... :banghead:

ZERO
11-17-2008, 10:08 AM
It might be a good idea to have better passwords on the forums so that he can not use them.

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-17-2008, 06:41 PM
It might be a good idea to have better passwords on the forums so that he can not use them.

God zero, you so off topic!

Apocalypse
11-17-2008, 09:29 PM

my password is 12345. WHO THE HELL GUESSES 12345, btw lol my bro knows my pw cuz he always watches what i do on my comp for i dont know what reason soooo yea gettin a new pw wont help at all xD

ManBearPig <ibis>
11-17-2008, 09:50 PM
I don't want to tell you how to run your life. But if it were me i would punch him in the head over and over again and tell him to get his own fucking life. Like your privacy should not be in jeopardy because of your little brother.

deprodigy
11-20-2008, 06:47 PM
you need 2 hands to type your new password in... this will make your brother look at your right hand while you type 12345 with the number pad. and with your left hand type a letter before hand so your new password would be like a12345
see how long it takes him to crack it... it should be fun for you. if he does crack it add another letter!