PDA

View Full Version : Someone Help know all the secrets?please!

Freakemon
06-25-2012, 06:25 PM
If you guys know any secrets in zm maps please put it in this thread so i could learn, cause i don't get how people know where the buttons are even in the wall how do know that? So please help me, put secrets in this THREAD.

Thank you!

nightstrife
06-25-2012, 06:31 PM
you could just search google or you tube duh and dont tell people secrets then it wouldnt be a secret

Bane of Soldiers
06-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Searching them up is the noob's way into the pro spots :3

And negative. The wealth of knowledge will only be told to those deemed worthy!

Oh, but there is a neat secret on zm_fubar_towers_v5. In the building where the ct's spawn, go to the first floor and there is a button on the wall. Break the glass and press the button. You will see that there is a crouch spot underneath the staircase. The button activates a teleport that will transport you to a elongated room.......... you must wait there for 45 seconds (you absolutely must NOT move from the spot you teleported to), you will be teleported again to the map's skybox

Have fun :smirk:

Shadow_√II
06-25-2012, 09:54 PM
136 Romeo Juliet

acolyte_to_jippity
06-25-2012, 10:22 PM
why should we tell you the secrets we've learned through playing the maps? explore the frakking things, download them and play with them in source SDK or hammer, and learn for yourself.

mastercheff
06-26-2012, 08:59 AM
While you're at it you might as well practice learning how to drive some of the vehicles in the maps as well, no one likes that asshole who can't drive the helicopter in boat escape.

Do we even have boat escape still?

Carmichal
06-26-2012, 09:10 AM
Learn by playing.

B1ackOut
06-26-2012, 10:43 AM
While you're at it you might as well practice learning how to drive some of the vehicles in the maps as well, no one likes that asshole who can't drive the helicopter in boat escape.

Do we even have boat escape still?

Heli and pods are broken. :headache:

Chef C Green
07-06-2012, 11:46 AM
If you guys know any secrets in zm maps please put it in this thread so i could learn, cause i don't get how people know where the buttons are even in the wall how do know that? So please help me, put secrets in this THREAD.

Thank you!

A) Yes, I know secrets
B) No, I will not post them here
C) People know where buttons are because they are privy to those secrets (or they use common sense/aka google :shhh:)
D) No, I'm not going to help you because if you even bothered to search a LITTLE, you might find some valuable information out there on the internet... :doh:

Tough love is a bitch :smirk:

H3X
07-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Google, Youtube and Spectator mode are your best friends! :pistols:

yours' truely
07-16-2012, 08:43 AM
you could just search google or you tube duh and dont tell people secrets then it wouldnt be a secret
Best advice.

why should we tell you the secrets we've learned through playing the maps? explore the frakking things, download them and play with them in source SDK or hammer, and learn for yourself.
Better advice but takes more effort.

LEARNING the secrets on your own is all the fun. If you're given the secrets and you go strait there then where is the challenge. Plus, shadowing someone and working together is fun way to learn stuff too.

Meltdown
07-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Lol I just use source tv to watch demo's back:smirk:

Pl@YwithM3
07-16-2012, 02:18 PM
hey lets all necro a useless thread!!!