PDA

View Full Version : disappearance of admins? <ibis.a>

weeman2412
11-20-2008, 03:24 PM
(this only applies to ibis zm)

i finally found the time to continue playing css again!! and i got to admit its a addicted as hell... anywho... for the last 3 days i noticed something very shocking the server is almost never full now... and i noticed a lack of admins... like no lie there can be anywhere from 6-12 hours before an admin even appear.. due to the lack of admins i notice a crap load of people console buy awps... how they did it? no clue...

btw what ever did happened to the large amount of people on the server with the <ibis.a> tag? and did any rules change since september? if not i might buy the admin subscription again

lt.rambo
11-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Oblivion!!!!!!!!
its lt.ramboo!
i missed you so much dude.
i just got back from iraq and i survived
ppl will say hes just saying crap but i got my leg shot clean off so they let me retire.
im kinda sad but im getting fitted for a prostetic leg in december 17th but until then im the 1 legged asshole.
lol so im just saying im back and noone mess with oblivion. and zero i might get my admin back sometime when i can get my computer to run css correctly.
so tell everyone im back plz guys.
cya oblivion, rambo out

ZERO
11-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Here is our admin gains and losses from September until now:

Sept
Gained: 12
Lost: 14
Oct
Gained: 6
Lost: 22
Nov
Gained: 6
Lost: 7

Last 3 months net loss: 19

Now there is the effect of the recession if I ever saw one.... (luckily I planned for this)

Logically I am not worried as you have stated now there are way to few admins and thus the value of admin has increased and this will result in new subscriptions. I expect a 50% net turnaround by January.

weeman2412
11-20-2008, 08:13 PM
ok count me in.. ill re subscribe to admin by next week..

sorry to disappoint you lt.rambo but im not Oblivion D:.. im just =WEEMAN=

Apocalypse
11-20-2008, 09:13 PM
ok count me in.. ill re subscribe to admin by next week..

sorry to disappoint you lt.rambo but im not Oblivion D:.. im just =WEEMAN=

he was talking about me. zero deleted my message cuz it might have been offensive, sry about that zero.

ZERO
11-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Actually it was MBP, and yes it would have been better if I would have not seen that. You all know that I want and like to hear any problems or complaints right away so that I can find solutions. Not so that they can be used willingly or not to fulfill personal agendas.

I might as well post this here: I will be back on sometime late Saturday, I am going out of town for Thanksgiving but I will be bringing my main system. Everything should run normal once I am set backup although you should expect normal holiday delays.

THE HOLY SH**T!
11-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Not coming from me, but i was told that people stopped playing ZM due to problems within the community and the server.

For me personally, i still enjoy it i just been inactive building a few maps for my freinds server... And plan to be back in ZM asap.

Ill show some pictures this weekend of how their comming along if you like.

I plan to be on Zm server this weekend to.

PLUS get rid of the boring, terrible maps, and maybe make admin cheaper, to 8-9 bucks a month?

Just suggestions, but other then that it's all good.

PLUS add a deathmatch, a jailbreak server and the community will get larger, due to these servers bring in alot of new people and alot of competitive action.

- peace -

MafiaMatic
11-21-2008, 07:15 PM
im just busy with other thigngs and poor so i stopped paying for admin...i troll the forums tho.

Apocalypse
11-21-2008, 10:49 PM
im just busy with other thigngs and poor so i stopped paying for admin...i troll the forums tho.

i miss you mafia ='[

mkII
12-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Yea. There was (maybe not anymore) waaaay too much drama here for my liking. I decided to take a break from IBIS. I'll say this though, IBIS is still home to the best vanilla cs (pub server) and ZM servers in all of CS:S. If the pub wasn't so empty I'd play there more often.

Nikolay
12-27-2008, 12:44 PM
We miss you on the pub, mkII !

ZERO
12-27-2008, 02:40 PM
If you played more often it would not be so empty, lol

I LIKE TURTLES
12-29-2008, 03:02 PM
MK, i miss owning you
Niko, i love you
Zero, my gungame stats got reset from rank 2 to like 200,000 in 1 day.
:(

Hodgie
12-29-2008, 05:22 PM
MK, i miss owning you
Niko, i love you
Zero, my gungame stats got reset from rank 2 to like 200,000 in 1 day.
:(

pffft excuses...

Actually that happened to me too, my skill went to 10,000.00 and i had finally gotten it down to double digits