PDA

View Full Version : Admin help + Not working

Stan
07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Hey, I just bought admin, and was wondering, how could I only make my subscription go to 1 month only?
If I can't, how can I stop my subscription?
Thanks.

EDIT: My admin isn't working too, I heard from other players that it kicks in in the next map change and it has been 2 map changes already.
In my subscriptions area, it says I don't have any subscriptions, when I just bought admin.
Help?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Hey, I just bought admin, and was wondering, how could I only make my subscription go to 1 month only?
If I can't, how can I stop my subscription?
Thanks.

cancel it through paypal. but why just a month?

Stan
07-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Well, I would love to have more then a month, but I just can't afford it. Just would be nice to actually help people, and slay those who break the rules.
Thanks for the help.

Carmichal
07-03-2012, 02:07 PM
You have the cancel the recurring payment through paypal then buy it again when the month is over.

Stan
07-03-2012, 02:08 PM
You have the cancel the recurring payment through paypal then buy it again when the month is over.
Thanks.
I'm a paypal noob, how do I do that?

Carmichal
07-03-2012, 02:10 PM
You will see something that says 'recuring payment ibis' click it and just read through the stuff.

ZERO
07-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Also I can confirm that your admin should be working. Is your steam id STEAM_0:1:42847436

I saved your account again encase that was the issue.

Stan
07-03-2012, 02:13 PM
You will see something that says 'recuring payment ibis' click it and just read through the stuff.
Ah, okay.
Just one last thing.
My admin isn't working.
I heard from players that it would kick in in about a map change.
Well it's been 2 map changes, just wondering, what is the aprox time for the admin to kick in?

ZERO
07-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Wait 1 map change after I have synced your account which I did when I saved it again. If it still does not work then let me know :wtg:

Stan
07-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks, it worked, very appreciated.

Chef C Green
07-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Glad to hear it's working :wtg:

As for the 1 month deal, I usually go that route (buy a month, and don't continue unless there aren't many admins active (Curse you Diablo 3 >.>, stealing our admins...)).

But yeah, what I do is the following:

1) Buy admin on the IBIS site with a CC.
2) Once admin is working, go back to paypal account and deactivate your CC (I use it only for 1-time payments).
3) When the time to renew comes up, it will send you a notification in your email (Transaction canceled) or something because you have no money in the account and the CC is no longer tied to it.

There are a couple ways to approach the issue though (Michelle's seems more the "intended" way though haha), but hope it helps :icon_mrgreen: