PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's App

Assassin
07-03-2012, 04:19 PM
So where to begin...been playing on the server for 4 years. Would like to think I'm well known by most and respected by the same. I am an asshole.

I'm 27 go to college for Programming/Network Security (associates gotten/bachelors almost done) work at Olive Garden because FML lol. From the womb to the tomb I'll be a gamer.

My off hour interests are pretty much different games with different game styles, reading, and surfing the webs.

I think I would be a good applicant just because I'm as active as I am, and don't let my post count fool you, I check these forums like 2-3 everyday. Well that and I know the rules forward and backward.

I must say though I do miss playing with Dual,NYS CO, Project Susie, Rico, and of course Whyt (gone but def not forgotten and fuck you if you think its sappy...he was a really good friend of mine).

Other than that any other questions//comments drop em.

~Assassin

P.S. Zero if you still want help on any of the coding lmk.

~edit apparently I also had the first post on this forum lol.

inthebutt
07-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I am an asshole.

say no more assassin you have my vote already.

Rapedollar$
07-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Family gets precedence in my book.

+winning

Steamer
07-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Awesome guy really, agreed.
Stern yet not abusive, good admin in server when playing.
Also, it's been longer than 4 years.

maynard
07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
the amount of time you've been around has little 2 do with anything. the amount you've done for the clan/community does... Ive yet 2 see you take an active roll in the community it's self, so I can't see any reason 2 support you for being a leader and operator of it.

start doing shit for the community if you want in it.

if you want an honest shot at getting clan, get admin, become a ULA, and start playing a hell of a lot more.

inthebutt
07-03-2012, 05:43 PM
the amount of time you've been around has little 2 do with anything. the amount you've done for the clan/community does... Ive yet 2 see you take an active roll in the community it's self, so I can't see any reason 2 support you for being a leader and operator of it.-1start doing shit for the community if you want in it.if you want an honest shot at getting clan, get admin, become a ULA, and start playing a hell of a lot more, you have a very low amount of time invested into actually play in the servers.whoa we need more assholes

maynard
07-03-2012, 05:50 PM
whoa we need more assholes

oh I'm fully on-board and support the asshole factor lol... just want 2 see more of this kid in game, and actually doing stuff for the community.

Carmichal
07-03-2012, 06:01 PM
I'm an asshole, can I be clan now? jk :(.

+1/-1 Never met you, but you don't come off as an idiot either, hopefully we can play more.

Assassin
07-03-2012, 06:32 PM
the amount of time you've been around has little 2 do with anything. the amount you've done for the clan/community does... Ive yet 2 see you take an active roll in the community it's self, so I can't see any reason 2 support you for being a leader and operator of it.

start doing shit for the community if you want in it.

if you want an honest shot at getting clan, get admin, become a ULA, and start playing a hell of a lot more.

Uh in point of fact i do play a lot on these servers and most other Admins (like cyber, rambo steamer etc) have all made ban threads on me saying hey something is up. As for the community again I post where it is needed. Just because you don't see me on doesn't mean I'm not.

Oh and in the beginning (before there were even things such as ULA) I had admin for close to like 8 months

brett friggin favre
07-03-2012, 06:39 PM
"people think i hack so i should be in clan"

when was that made a requirement?

Steamer
07-03-2012, 07:11 PM
He pointed out hacks, you have that wrong brett... I can see how you misread that though.

Assassin
07-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah helped them catch hackers not said I am one..look at my stats...far from it.

maynard
07-03-2012, 10:18 PM
sorry assassin, I don't find your 120 hours on WCS and 138 hours on ZM all that impressive.

you only have like 460 hours on your account of CSS play... over 7 years.... that's really bad. not sure what your definition of someone who is active and or plays a lot is... but we seem 2 have very diff opinions lol... and given the only reason you stated you should be allowed in clan is cause you're "as active as you are" well.... yeah... best find some real reasons if you want my support, as you've not given me a single legitimate reason as 2 why you deserve it.

Vladninja
07-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Wow.. Go for the old I've been here since back in the day even though I haven't been around forever thing. Nice try (no seriously that's a good one).
Wanna get into Clan these days here is a hint... make it into Upper Level Admin first.

Things have changed here... you either get with the program and put in the time or get lost.
Just because you played here X number of years ago doesn't mean two shits to me (or most other ULA's and Clan) until I hear otherwise from someone I respect.
Get to the back of the line and wait your turn like everyone else.

This app is premature regardless of your return... come back, put some serious time in, and then you will be considered for ULA.
End of story.

CYBER
07-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Just to break the streak of melodrama here ( which i fully understand btw), so here h 2 cents:

u're a good guy, u're a gd player, u try to help out in game , sure, but 1 thing i learned throughout years at work in real life is that 'it doest matter what you do, its what people THINK u do'.
By that i mean that , in ur mind, and in ur eyes, u might steive to be a ge helper on occasion, and i applaud u for that and i give u credit for sticking by ibis for a long time. But the inportant people that u need to convince are not you, me or other idiots loke us who play the game sometime during the day.

U need to convince Clan and clan alone. Being that most clan is more active on forums than in game, u should start being more productive on the forums, preferably as an admin. earn ur badge, u have the potential, more potential than many dimwitts who had the audacity to call themselves gd admins during my admin days.

From what i understood from zero, the ideal goal in IBIS's mind will be eventually have people qualify for ULA first, then be even remotely looked at for clan, as part of a stepping stone. Set ur sights on an intermediary goal, many of them, work ur ass off day and night and acquire each goal in that chain, and one day, the clan might remember u as " ob heah, assassin helped the community with That that that..+1)...

So again, i agree with the clan members here that you have a LONG way to get considered for clan, but i hope u dont take their comments as bashing on u, on the countrary they are explaining to u the proper way of how shit rolls here, so that u dnt give up but actually be an important part of the community.

So gd luck:) and listen wisely to what clan said!

Oh btw, u think YOU're an asshole? Bitch, please. Respect the IBIS aashole title, only a handful have truely mastered their assholeness lol

Erdenay
07-04-2012, 01:01 AM
U need to convince Clan and clan alone. Being that most clan is more active on forums than in game, u should start being more productive on the forums, preferably as an admin. earn ur badge, u have the potential, more potential than many dimwitts who had the audacity to call themselves gd admins during my admin days.

Oh come on, Mikey isn't that bad... ;)

Oh btw, u think YOU're an asshole? Bitch, please. Respect the IBIS aashole title, only a handful have truely mastered their assholeness lol

Come on, Cyber... Everyone knows that the only reason that you're an asshole is because you're behind the idea.... Otherwise, you're nowhere enough of an asshole... Jeez, you don't even ban fellow admins just for fun.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Oh come on, Mikey isn't that bad... ;)

Come on, Cyber... Everyone knows that the only reason that you're an asshole is because you're behind the idea.... Otherwise, you're nowhere enough of an asshole... Jeez, you don't even ban fellow admins just for fun.

your existence is disgusting.

oh,

XX0wnsXY
07-04-2012, 01:35 AM
I will give my +1 now, as I know apps sit for years before people are considered. Assassin is a good guy, played with him a bunch..always nice..knows the rules..etc. I would hope to see Assassin be admin more, but you have plenty of time to work on the things people are saying.

Assassin
07-04-2012, 01:35 AM
I never left...I have no idea where your getting that from..that I'm just now somehow back mysteriously. And that's in the last 4 years and you didn't count gun game or pub on there either.

Now, I understand that everyone wants this to go through me being a ULA first, just saying put that in your Clan Application process if that's what you really want.

Also Vlad I don't remember you at all so your statements mean nothing to me atm.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-04-2012, 02:21 AM

hell yeah!

I never left...I have no idea where your getting that from..that I'm just now somehow back mysteriously. And that's in the last 4 years and you didn't count gun game or pub on there either.

gungame stats are frakked up, but as far as pub goes...you have 81 hours 48 min and 21 seconds.

to compare, you will have been here 4 years come september. i'll have been here 3 years come november. i have 54 hours 13 min on pub.

i purposely avoid pub like the plague, which explains why my numbers are so low. you, however, with more than a year on me, still have very low numbers, and think to bring it up to help your case?

note that i don't hold an opinion either way. i'm not clan, therefore my vote doesn't matter. i just ran the numbers you were bringing up.

Assassin
07-04-2012, 02:24 AM
I too don't enjoy just playing on the pub either and would rather play any of the other modded servers...and your numbers still equal out to me playing more than you every year on the pub...so yes where are these numbers your coming up with?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-04-2012, 02:27 AM
I too don't enjoy just playing on the pub either and would rather play any of the other modded servers...and your numbers still equal out to me playing more than you every year on the pub...so yes where are these numbers your coming up with?

i'm just saying that pointing out how maynard missed your activity in pub and gg isn't really helping your case, since you have extremely underwhelming pub activity anyway.

Assassin
07-04-2012, 02:29 AM
time played is time played. Any time added on to what he sees as a low amount means it's less of a low amount...thought that was pretty self evident.

maynard
07-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Also Vlad I don't remember you at all so your statements mean nothing to me atm.

lawl yeah... why would his statements mean anything 2 you.... he's only a clan member of the clan you're applying for Lol:lmao:

nice derp.

Erdenay
07-04-2012, 02:35 AM
your existence is disgusting.

oh,

<3 Where's the love, Mikey?

Assassin
07-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Bleh I have nothing more to say on the subject. Tbh retract my application its obvious the higher up kiddos don't want anyone else in clan. FYI Rico R@pe and me were all considered at the same time for clan membership and because of the odd number of clan members I didn't make it in. (3/3/2 votewise) So before you guys get on your high horses and act like you've been doing this since the dawn of time remember....every person can sit on the forums and watch the games for hackers and become drones, the people who actually support the community and help guide it are the ones that make it sink or swim, and if this is how you treat everyone who even puts in an app ....gl.

~R@pe or whoever lock this.

maynard
07-04-2012, 03:27 AM
its obvious the higher up kiddos don't want anyone else in clan.

actually, the clan have been throwing names down for a bit now, and there's a few people being discussed. you're just ignorant and have no clue wtf you're going on about lol.

So before you guys get on your high horses and act like you've been doing this since the dawn of time

Lol... I run circles around you in time invested in this community in all forms. I worked my ass off for clan, which is why I have it, and you don't.

you should have just taken my advice on how 2 become a clan member instead of arguing with me about how you think your 460 hours of CSS ever is some how impressive... more so when it's literally the only thing you're bringing 2 the table when trying 2 claim you should be in the clan lol...

if you ever get your shit together, and start contributing 2 the community, feel more than free 2 make another app... but do so with real reasons as 2 why you deserve clan.

closed due 2 request.