gflocka
07-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Name in Game: A$AP Flocka
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:20020486
Who banned you: Bane of Soldiers
When: 21:35
Where:Zombie MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL |
Why banned: Cade Breaking
Link to ban: Don't know how to link but http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist. It's the top one.

I just wanted to say that I shoulda been more careful when shooting around peoples cades. I was just curious if you could spare it this time or let it off because it won't happen again. It was my bad I'm just surprised I got banned for 2 weeks from shooting a cade. Also I am usually always on this server and although i do have a history of bans it was all for minor reasons. Thanks either way though.

SCRIBBLE
07-16-2012, 09:19 PM
if a demo were to be posted this could be taken into consideration. however, considering maynard felt it necessary to make the following note in a previous ban of yours 5 days after the ban was issued:

maynard
07-06-12 17:25

cade break ban

in reference to the following ban:

Invoked on
07-01-12 17:10

Banlength
4 hr (Expired)

the 2 weeks will most likely stick, you should know better considering you've been banned before for that exact reason.

Bane of Soldiers
07-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Normally it wouldn't be two weeks, but with your history, I figured you were getting sick of getting banned over and over again. So I made this one last longer.

And I'd like to note that you are one of the "trouble players" that frequent the server. A secondary reason for my ruthless ban. This is what I've come to understand about you:

You always push the line or straight out break the rules.
You stop only when you are warned/banned.
You resume the next map/next day/once your ban expires/or when admin leaves.

That being said, I hope you enjoy your extended vacation.

gflocka
07-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Sounds good

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Just remember to not let your feelings get involved with your duty as an admin.

brett friggin favre
07-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Sounds good

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

don't try to turn it on him, he's doing his job. play nice or don't play at all, 'nuff said.

Bane of Soldiers
07-16-2012, 09:37 PM

Thanks! But you won't need to worry about that, it wasn't my cade :)

gflocka
07-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Also keep in mind that an admin just had slayed me for doing it, and told me it would be 2 weeks if it happened again. So thanks for letting me prove that it wouldn't happen. See you in 2 weeks.

inthebutt
07-16-2012, 10:06 PM
If this player breaks another cade again, make his ban 1 month. Banning admin better be sure to have a demo and correct post posted. closed.