PDA

View Full Version : So if summoned via ra you can ward?

Assassin
07-19-2012, 09:46 PM
I was told objectives are off limits for warding no matter what...but apparently mikey said that you can if you get summoned there...its not in the official rules so I just want to know as the rules say no warding...whats the official position?

Erdenay
07-19-2012, 09:48 PM
That is correct... And it's in the rules. You can ward anywhere IF you get summoned.

Assassin
07-19-2012, 09:52 PM
nvm retract saw it there at the end now

maynard
07-20-2012, 03:06 AM
try reading the rules instead of pretending you have.

5. Wards are not allowed to fully block an objective. There must be a clear path for the opposing team to take towards their objective at all times. Warding rooms that contain hostages is not allowed, however, if a shadow hunter is summoned to the objective, the shadow hunter does reserve the right to drop his wards. This rule applies too strider as well.

Nemesis
07-20-2012, 06:01 AM
Along with this rule goes the "Don't be a total cuntnugget" unwritten rule. If you're summoned, throw down your wards, fine. Don't run around for a few minutes and then throw them down, because that just makes you an asshole, don't be an asshole.

Assassin
07-20-2012, 03:02 PM
amazing that you put that up there maynard after I said I saw it...thnx for reading.

Also I was in the middle of playing and was alt tabbing back and forth between the game and the rule list so yeah sorry if i missed your cliffnote at the end of it.