PDA

View Full Version : Lets scrim?

HypeRNT
08-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Im feeling kinda bored atm, no work today so im wondering if any1 wants to make a little scrim using the test server(also asking permission to use it?) like 3v3 scrim or maybe higher if we get ppl?

Any1 up for it?

maynard
08-12-2012, 04:30 PM
(also asking permission to use it?)

permission granted.

Erdenay
08-12-2012, 05:32 PM
If you'd organize it for tonight, I'd be up for it.

HypeRNT
08-12-2012, 06:01 PM
If you'd organize it for tonight, I'd be up for it.
get a friend or 2 and lets 2v2 3v3?

Erdenay
08-12-2012, 07:29 PM
get a friend or 2 and lets 2v2 3v3?

What time today?

HypeRNT
08-12-2012, 07:43 PM
i am on all day today just waiting for some peeps to either msg me on steam or post here, il hop in the server if u r in there get some buds and we can 2v2 at the minimum unless u want to 1v1 in which case an aim map would be useful(dont think we have any?)

Nemesis
08-12-2012, 11:43 PM
I WANT TO SCRIM SO BAD =) :plzdie:

In order to scrim you need a team. you will not find a team here who doesn't think you are a massive cuntato. You will not find that here.

CYBER
08-13-2012, 02:23 AM
If maynard and/or zero give me permission, i can volounteer to baby sit the test server every day at 8 pm eastern central and we can have non-official scrims 3vs3 or 5vs5 or wtvr, where people make their own teams and send me the list via pm and make it on time after i confirm...

The reason why im suggesting teams, no matter how OP they can be, is because some like to play with a certain set, and from now on, official scrims would be randomised, as always, to balance everyone. But we can have mini scrims every day in test server if allowed.

We'd use same rules as official scrims, races limited of course, i select 3 maps to play on (yes, hostage maps would be selected for friendly scrims).

This would make people more involved in the community, and the scrims. They can see how their races would fair (when maxxed) in the scrims).
we could also get a picture of how ppl cooperate together, and how skilled someone is in scrims as opposed to normal games, so that when the actual scrims happen, we can balance them better, and ppl would have more scrimming experience.

permission?
its my own time and overview, but its zero's server and ibis community. so please and thank u :)?

maynard
08-13-2012, 02:30 AM
Lol you don't need 2 manage some rinky dink scrim hyper puts together... nor does anyone as it has no official bearing or meaning in the community.

and the teams have ALWAYS been randomized... the only time there was suggestion they weren't was during the last scrim when you tried cherry picking a team lol.

CYBER
08-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Lol you don't need 2 manage some rinky dink scrim hyper puts together... nor does anyone as it has no official bearing or meaning in the community.

and the teams have ALWAYS been randomized... the only time there was suggestion they weren't was during the last scrim when you tried cherry picking a team lol.

sad part is that my cherry picked team was useless as fuck :D

lol
and i was just offering so that ppl can organise better, and bcos i usually have nthn to do at that time:D

Steamer
08-13-2012, 09:51 AM

I see your still asshurt by that loss.... :icon_mrgreen:

Spasm
08-13-2012, 10:30 AM

lol
and i was just offering so that ppl can organise better, and bcos i usually have nthn to do at that time:D
good good let the butthurt flow

CYBER
08-13-2012, 11:46 AM
good good let the butthurt flowOh, you're into that kinky shit? Hey steamr, finally found someone who shares ur interests. And u actually disappoint me spasm, the one guy that truely raped my face in game was brett and i give him every credit to that, but go watch the demos,Every time u and me met , gd old spasm, i was the one surviving:) u know, except that last one that u clutched and shot me across the map while i was telling my teammates to camp and hide (oh the irony...)

Erdenay
08-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Oh, you're into that kinky shit? Hey steamr, finally found someone who shares ur interests. And u actually disappoint me spasm, the one guy that truely raped my face in game was brett and i give him every credit to that, but go watch the demos,Every time u and me met , gd old spasm, i was the one surviving:) u know, except that last one that u clutched and shot me across the map while i was telling my teammates to camp and hide (oh the irony...)

Just be happy that their team had Rambo :p

maynard
08-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Just be happy that their team had Rambo :p

he actually wasn't the worst player of the scrim.

Erdenay
08-13-2012, 05:52 PM

Yeah, I've heard that (seen some if too). In a way, I was very pleasantly surprised too.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2012, 09:48 PM

really? cause i played like shit.

brett friggin favre
08-13-2012, 10:09 PM
really? cause i played like shit.

nah man, spasm choked like a mofo. rambo had a few key clutches that saved us though.

maynard
08-13-2012, 11:37 PM
I played like shit.

lol I'm aware.