PDA

View Full Version : [REMOVE] ze_canal_escape

Justin Bieber
08-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I like adding this map just before the vote, so all the noobs will just spam 3, and then you get half an hour of the worst map ever and the server empties out.

It's that bad a map.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-16-2012, 05:21 PM
I like adding this map just before the vote, so all the noobs will just spam 3, and then you get half an hour of the worst map ever and the server empties out.

It's that bad a map.

so, you actively take steps to try and force people to stop playing on ibis ZM?

Dj panda
08-17-2012, 05:31 AM
That guy just sounds like a overall asswipe :o

Bane of Soldiers
08-17-2012, 01:58 PM
who the hell is this guy

Meltdown
08-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Isn't that the map where u have 6 minuts of playtime, you get on the boat and halfway it bugs out and we all fall into the water. and when u reach the end you have to wait and camp 3 minuts before it ends. wow yes it is really a bad map if it is that map.

Stan
08-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Isn't that the map where u have 6 minuts of playtime, you get on the boat and halfway it bugs out and we all fall into the water. and when u reach the end you have to wait and camp 3 minuts before it ends. wow yes it is really a bad map if it is that map.
I thought that was grand boat escape or whatever?

Bane of Soldiers
08-20-2012, 08:54 PM
^It is.....

Canal escape is very old, very plain, very simple. The two boats that leave at spawn take you almost directly to the endzone, where you must wait a full minute for the nuke after you report through the radio... Those who miss the boats must take the land routes, which consist of long stretches of land running along the sides of the river, but at a higher elevation (typical of many boat-escape themed maps). The trademark feature of this map is the twilight backdrop; the orange tint of the map is unforgettable.

Meltdown
08-21-2012, 04:54 AM
you got to wait 2 minuts if i recall, but the boats in this map also bug out allot.

Stan
08-21-2012, 03:59 PM
you got to wait 2 minuts if i recall, but the boats in this map also bug out allot.
And the hot air balloon, so if humans actually get to the island, zombies can't get them.