PDA

View Full Version : Unban -NF- John Rambo

johnrambo
12-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Well first of all, the admin Holy shi..t banned me on IBIS zombie server, i love this server and i know i have been a pain in the ass in the past but now ive changed, well holy......he says he banned me before 4-5 times, and now he banned me forever (PERM) only because i cade myself in the red room on the map highschool, its unfair, so i demand my unban.

Name in Game: [-NF-] John Rambo
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:15884487
Who banned you: Holy shi..t
When:Today
Where:Ibis Zombie server
Why banned: Cade red room on highschool

ID: STEAM_0:1:15884487

Thank you for listening me.

Kavinsky
12-02-2008, 08:14 PM
:plzdie:

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Well first of all, the admin Holy shi..t banned me on IBIS zombie server, i love this server and i know i have been a pain in the ass in the past but now ive changed, well holy......he says he banned me before 4-5 times, and now he banned me forever (PERM) only because i cade myself in the red room on the map highschool, its unfair, so i demand my unban.

ID: STEAM_0:1:15884487

Thank you for listening me.

lol. John i am 1 of 3-5 people who ban you from your mic spamming, disrespect, cade breaker, blocking, and being rascist. I don't see how you werent already Perm ban. I tell everyone at the beggining of the round that the redroom is ban, and you go on saying why who the fuck are you douchebag.... or something like that. I have ban you quite a few times and i would guess around 3-5 times to be exact. I even gave you mulitple warnings that i was not going to take your shit, and you still piss me off... maybe in a month or so ibis will unban and you can have 1 more shot, if not, till then you should stay unban unless zer0 says so.

peace.

johnrambo
12-02-2008, 08:21 PM
I know ive disrespect in the past but now you perm only for a cade and thats stupid of you, i know ive mic spammed in the past, blocked and glitched......since yesterday i said myself: Yes, ive been a pain in the ass, i will change.And yes, yesterday i didnt do anything wrong, i didnt break a rule. Today i was happy playing IBIs and u apear to ban me only for a stupid cade so thats bull@@@@ of you.

Apocalypse
12-02-2008, 08:21 PM
:plzdie: :plzdie: :plzdie: :plzdie: :plzdie: :plzdie:

:stupid:

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2008, 08:23 PM
I know ive disrespect in the past but now you perm only for a cade and thats stupid of you, i know ive mic spammed in the past, blocked and glitched......since yesterday i said myself: Yes, ive been a pain in the ass, i will change.And yes, yesterday i didnt do anything wrong, i didnt break a rule. Today i was happy playing IBIs and u apear to ban me only for a stupid cade so thats bull@@@@ of you.

your full of shit dude, you know realized that the rules apply to you after i told you to folow them. You have pissed off many people bud. Goodbye, have a good day.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I think a permaban is too harsh for just a what ? cade break ? 7 days to give him time to learn his lesson would have been sufficient. If after the 7 days he still breaks the rules then a permaban would be implemented.

Zero will review and I'm sure he will lift his permban.

Kavinsky
12-02-2008, 08:35 PM
He's been doing that for the past six months, time after time its been the same shit, I say perma ban this fucker once and for all already

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2008, 08:49 PM
I think a permaban is too harsh for just a what ? cade break ? 7 days to give him time to learn his lesson would have been sufficient. If after the 7 days he still breaks the rules then a permaban would be implemented.

Zero will review and I'm sure he will lift his permban.

He's been an by more then 2 admins. and he's been ban multiple times. I always warn him and he never listens. I think this is right, but it is up to zer0 decide. BUT i hope i dont see john's face for awhile, or here about him.

Hodgie
12-02-2008, 08:52 PM
so i demand my unban.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hitman
12-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Perma bans require Demo's so it will be lifted, im sure of it

deaf
12-02-2008, 09:56 PM
pretty sure red room is not allowed to be caded anyways. since he admitted to it....

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-02-2008, 11:03 PM
THATS not the thing, kk he was in the redroom. YES i warned him on that, but that is not the main reason why i banned him.

he deserves the PERMA ban and most people who have played with me would agree with that.

ZERO
12-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Well, I demand that someone explain to me why exactly he was in the red room?! (with a cade)

After this I will issue my decision.

Edit: please note that this means that I want you to tell me why you were in there. Also note that you do not know what I plan on doing so telling me the truth will be your best bet.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-03-2008, 09:43 AM
OMG who cares if he was in the redroom, he has admitted that he was in the redroom, and i told him that if he went in their he'd be kick, but insist in talking shit and disrespect. I have ban him for disrespect before, i also ban him for multiple cade breaking, glitching and blocking people.

he was in redroom, which is what a 5 - 30 min ban atm? but this is just 1 of many things he's done in the past 2 months. This was the thing that made me mad enough to put a perm ban on him, he never listens and never changed his ways ever since hes been on the server.

Garry
12-03-2008, 12:53 PM
yer hes a twat he always presses the button on spacestation when the t,s are still coming i say leave him banned the pos one less nob end that can disrupt play when no admins are on

TO JOHN

if and i do mean if you get unbanned on slip up buddy and your gone!!!!

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-03-2008, 02:42 PM
yer hes a twat he always presses the button on spacestation when the t,s are still coming i say leave him banned the pos one less nob end that can disrupt play when no admins are on

TO JOHN

if and i do mean if you get unbanned on slip up buddy and your gone!!!!

Hard to read, and are you Garry<IBIS.A>? but i understand what you said i think. Hopefully he'll never be back.

ZERO
12-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Well he definitely will not be back if he can not answer a simple question...

johnrambo
12-03-2008, 04:50 PM
OMG who cares if he was in the redroom, he has admitted that he was in the redroom, and i told him that if he went in their he'd be kick, but insist in talking shit and disrespect. I have ban him for disrespect before, i also ban him for multiple cade breaking, glitching and blocking people.

he was in redroom, which is what a 5 - 30 min ban atm? but this is just 1 of many things he's done in the past 2 months. This was the thing that made me mad enough to put a perm ban on him, he never listens and never changed his ways ever since hes been on the server.

WOWOWOWOWOW

You are lying infront of Zero, u never said about the red room that day u banned me so u are a liar, i dont got proof of that but u didnt said to me: Dont go to the red room

johnrambo
12-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Well, I demand that someone explain to me why exactly he was in the red room?! (with a cade)

After this I will issue my decision.

Edit: please note that this means that I want you to tell me why you were in there. Also note that you do not know what I plan on doing so telling me the truth will be your best bet.

I was there because there was zombies everywhere, then i cade it with the big bookcase i was less than 1 minute there and BANG! banned didn't killed any zombie while there.

deaf
12-03-2008, 04:57 PM
you have said you are a regualr on the server. anyone knows from day 1 u arent allowed to cade in the red room.
so either you are an idiot or you are lying

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-03-2008, 10:00 PM
I was there because there was zombies everywhere, then i cade it with the big bookcase i was less than 1 minute there and BANG! banned didn't killed any zombie while there.

Your dumb... i say it at the beggining of the round everytime we play their...
jesus christ...

Kavinsky
12-04-2008, 11:17 AM
and heres john rambos credibility right now:reddot:
listen zero, me and holy are probably the few of the old regulars who are still playing on this server. and why is that? because the regulars are sick of dealing with pain in the asses like him and have either left for good or started there own servers, we should seriously start a zero tolerance after the first warned offence polcy or some sort of a "know offenders" roster that the admin's can check and update so we don't have to deal with theses asses month after month

johnrambo
12-04-2008, 01:22 PM
listen zero, me and holy are probably the few of the old regulars who are still playing on this server. and why is that? because the regulars are sick of dealing with pain in the asses like him and have either left for good or started there own servers, we should seriously start a zero tolerance after the first warned offence polcy or some sort of a "know offenders" roster that the admin's can check and update so we don't have to deal with theses asses month after month

You know what? f''k this, bunchs of nerds u take this game like your life, zero tolerance u say?!, u sound like valve anti cheat, im not admin offender but u are not here to talk with us, its only Zero, Holy S''it and Me, its not your business.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-04-2008, 01:39 PM
You know what? f''k this, bunchs of nerds u take this game like your life, zero tolerance u say?!, u sound like valve anti cheat, im not admin offender but u are not here to talk with us, its only Zero, Holy S''it and Me, its not your business.

Hey Douche, if you have pissed him off ever, he is apart of it as much as me, you and Zer0, well we like to have fun on the community and not put up with people who ruin the game. I take everything serious, cause why waste my time? And gl getting back on the server with the 5 year old response.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-04-2008, 01:41 PM

Perfectly said. like in the player list when you go to make a kick/ban.

johnrambo
12-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey Douche, if you have pissed him off ever, he is apart of it as much as me, you and Zer0, well we like to have fun on the community and not put up with people who ruin the game. I take everything serious, cause why waste my time? And gl getting back on the server with the 5 year old response.

Im sure if u die in a tournament on css u suicide, dont take it serious

Assassin.ca
12-04-2008, 05:56 PM
i have kicked him before many times for mic spamming # 1 and being a dick #2. plus the rule for not being allowd to cade the red room has been around for a while.Good ban holy:wtg:

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-04-2008, 06:24 PM
i have kicked him before many times for mic spamming # 1 and being a dick #2. plus the rule for not being allowd to cade the red room has been around for a while.Good ban holy:wtg:

thanks, and John i'm PRO so i dont lose. :loser:

johnrambo
12-04-2008, 07:05 PM
thanks, and John i'm PRO so i dont lose. :loser:

Are u sure u are pro? i bet u havent played in cal so shut up, ive been on cal i
im retired so i play zombies. PRO u say 1 vs 1 me

deprodigy
12-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Are u sure u are pro? i bet u havent played in cal so shut up, ive been on cal i
im retired so i play zombies. PRO u say 1 vs 1 me
you don't play zombies you hide in red rooms.

Hodgie
12-04-2008, 07:59 PM

oh SNAP!! :assault:

ManBearPig <ibis>
12-04-2008, 09:05 PM

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/ff3333/kelso_burn.gif

Apocalypse
12-04-2008, 09:12 PM
you have said you are a regualr on the server. anyone knows from day 1 u arent allowed to cade in the red room.
so either you are an idiot or you are lying

dam i missed you deaf. why dont u play anymore.

deaf
12-04-2008, 10:41 PM
no one really plays anymore, so i stopped. like i got to be pretty good at it and i got boring so i just played for the community kinda thing.
you can find me plyaing tf2 nowadays and maybe some pub occasionally

Vladninja
12-05-2008, 12:13 AM
no one really plays anymore, so i stopped. like i got to be pretty good at it and i got boring so i just played for the community kinda thing.

Ditto...

Holyshit is one of the last good oldschool ZM admins trying to fight the good fight for those of us that arent stupid and respect the server rules.

I dont think he would ban someone with out due cause... and its hard to "demo" someone being a prick everytime. You'd have to demo everytime you playd and there would be like 50 admin abuse posts from abusers whining.

If he or another admin I recognize arent on I just sign off.... Seriously its gotten horrible. :banghead:

Im sick of ass holes screwing things up for everyone else. Red Rooms been a short ban offense for what like a year now.... You can only temp ban someone for just so long before they deserve a perm ban.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-05-2008, 12:19 AM
as the light on John's apeal get's darker.

YES very gay but Very original.

Kavinsky
12-05-2008, 12:24 AM
yup it is and may I suggest a new rule? no one under 17 is allowed to use there mics on the server, navy, bitches, butters and one or two other 11 or 12 year olds are driving everyone nuts

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-05-2008, 12:28 AM
yup it is and may I suggest a new rule? no one under 17 is allowed to use there mics on the server, navy, bitches, butters and one or two other 11 or 12 year olds are driving everyone nuts

Can their also be an admin Age limit? unless you like making 11 dollars off a 12 year old who bought admin :icon_mrgreen: who will only have it for a week.

ManBearPig <ibis>
12-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Zero deals with this stuff. But let me say that is no finite way to tell how old someone is over the mic. But if these people are Mic Spamming (See Rules) then you may take adequate measures to ensure gaming enjoyment. As for an age limit on admin, i dont believe that is necessary. We have the forums in place for someone to report abuse and such, so if these children are misusing their admin you must report it. Otherwise its wrong to age discriminate.

Kavinsky
12-05-2008, 04:39 PM
fair enough about the age limit thing, im just saying that it gets abit ridiculus when a kid like navy just won't shut up with more that half the team telling him to do so, and I know that zero can't reenable the mute feature thing because of some sort of server provider related rule that he metioned once, I just wish that we could have l4d style call a vote do you want to mute "name here " thing where the whole team could vote wheather or not to mute him and the server would do it automatically.

ZERO
12-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Ok I just got home today...

One last thing: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU EVER GO IN THERE AGAIN YOU WILL EAT A CAT OUT OF YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU GET UNBANNED?

Unbanned :headache: