PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Nade Glitch

Dj panda
08-20-2012, 03:47 AM
Sometimes the game glitches out where theres infinite nades for level 26 nade level. Sometimes its with 4 or less people but sometimes its with 6.... idk how to fix it just letting you guys know.

brett friggin favre
08-20-2012, 09:23 AM
sounds to me like that could be intended, to help finish a game when there's a small amount of people. could be wrong.

Cortez
08-20-2012, 11:20 AM
I saw this the other day as well, but next map had enough to not be infinite. I am going to agree with Brett and say it is to push things along with minimal amount of people. Good idea is good.

Omegxkid
09-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Having never ending Nade when there is less the X amount of people is part of almost ever GG server to keep the game moving onward when there is less then 8-10 people

Rellikdloc
09-24-2012, 05:33 PM
This is not a glitch, it is apart of the server. Whenever there is 2 ppl or less on 1 team whoever is on nade gets alot of nades, its to help end the game since really there is no one to wound the enemy and b/c nades do not do 100dmg.

Nemesis
09-25-2012, 03:57 AM
Yup, it's part of the mod when there is very few people. It's not infinite, but rather around 6 or 7.

CYBER
09-25-2012, 04:56 PM
yeah, its not a glitch, it gives u more grenades for ur buck when there are 1-2-3-4-5 players in the server so that u can use ur grenades to kill someone faster, because chances are that u dnt have many teammates to help u damage the other guy enough to get killed by 1 nade only.

seems logical no?

Rellikdloc
09-29-2012, 01:39 AM
isnt that what i said cyber? :P

Steamer
09-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Cyber does this thing, to were he repeats people that already said the right answer, then takes the credit. :wtg:

CYBER
09-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Cyber does this thing, to were he repeats people that already said the right answer, then takes the credit. :wtg:yeah , i do this thing where i repeated say what others already said even if it was the right answer^ . Now give me them credits!OR it could be because : 1- i dnt always reading all other moronic posts before me, and 2- unless a clan replied first i STILL go to confirm the current solution as upper level admin so we dnt have ppl wrongfully suggesting crappy solutions like we used to. This way im to blame if i did not make sure that ppl had the right solution until clan interfears
Edit: fuck this iphone and the crappy spelling fixes and the removal of every fucking 'newline' i enter-.-

maynard
09-29-2012, 05:08 PM
ULA has nothing 2 do with anything... if someone asks a question and receives the correct answer... you obviously don't need 2 answer the already correctly answered question.

think before you post...

Steamer
09-30-2012, 01:47 PM
yeah , i do this thing where i repeated say what others already said even if it was the right answer^ . Now give me them credits!OR it could be because : 1- i dnt always reading all other moronic posts before me, and 2- unless a clan replied first i STILL go to confirm the current solution as upper level admin so we dnt have ppl wrongfully suggesting crappy solutions like we used to. This way im to blame if i did not make sure that ppl had the right solution until clan interfears
Edit: fuck this iphone and the crappy spelling fixes and the removal of every fucking 'newline' i enter-.-

You and your fucking iphone posts! lol. Oh yea... Android = win.

ULA has nothing 2 do with anything... if someone asks a question and receives the correct answer... you obviously don't need 2 answer the already correctly answered question.

think before you post...

Haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XX0wnsXY
10-01-2012, 12:54 AM
You and your fucking iphone posts! lol. Oh yea... Android = win.

Haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

for a minute I thought I was reading a sixheretics post : p