PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse by Nissan Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™

virtus
12-04-2008, 12:32 PM
i was playin ont the gun game server...
and the rule is u cant use give for reload and everyone knows that...

this happened on 12/04/08 at 12:30 pm

i used give first time cuz i had the wrong gun after which nissan slayed me which put me back on 2 lvls down

second time i used give to shoot the box (break it) he slayed me again..

i do NOT use give against other players... and he slayes me twice and leaves...

what is that supose to mean? i got witnessess too that he did it.

And i belive using admin powers on another admin is a TOS violation?

(ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru | ibis.a
Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru | ibis.a killed himself!
(ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru | ibis.a

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2241/thumb69338859wp9.jpg (http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6199/image69338781eo0.jpg)

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-04-2008, 01:28 PM
i was playin ont the gun game server...
and the rule is u cant use give for reload and everyone knows that...

this happened on 12/04/08 at 12:30 pm

i used give first time cuz i had the wrong gun after which nissan slayed me which put me back on 2 lvls down

second time i used give to shoot the box (break it) he slayed me again..

i do NOT use give against other players... and he slayes me twice and leaves...

what is that supose to mean? i got witnessess too that he did it.

And i belive using admin powers on another admin is a TOS violation?

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2241/thumb69338859wp9.jpg (http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6199/image69338781eo0.jpg)

Your aloud to use the !give command if it is not used to reload your weapon. Plus your 1 to talk about admin abuse. Remember yesterday when everyone in the GG wanted to rtv and once it was rtv and you cancel the vote cause you were in the lead?
Well if your breaking the rules and trying to get an advantage because your hiding behind your admin, that is abuse it's self.

I'm not sure why your cornering yourself...

virtus
12-04-2008, 01:38 PM
well im sorry i was already on the pistol level why would you rtv when its 5 levels till the gun game is over? so i cancelled it. and like i said.. i dont use !give against other people

Nemesis
12-04-2008, 02:18 PM
well from personal experience nissan like to slay people who are winning, dragging the game out and pissing ppl off. he's slayed me a bunch of times for using !give wheen i had the wrong gun, or no gun at all. and it seems like once he does it the first time, he picks on you the whole map.

and ya, i was pretty sure that admin's couldn't use their powers on other admins, but hey, you know, this is a place where admins never do what they're not suppose to /sarcasm

if i was on lvl 23 and they rtv'ed your damn right the vote should be cancelled, hell people do it to me just so i wont win, and is that really fair?

herpes, that is all.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I never knew the Mac was a pistol.

virtus
12-04-2008, 02:37 PM
I was on dulies level 19. by the time rtv started i was on lvl 19. and we aint talking bout me right now and cancelling the vote but about nissan slaying me for no reason.. if you wanna say something about me start another topic ok?

Walter
12-04-2008, 02:44 PM
It doesn't matter if you're using it against other people or not. It's still an exploit that gives you an advantage. Don't suck and do not use !give when you're on the proper weapon for your level.

virtus
12-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Did you even read what i said? I said i was on the wrong gun! and he slayed me for gettin a new one that i supose to have..

Dual
12-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Regardless of what you did, he is not allowed to uses his admin powers on another admin.... end of subject.

Hodgie
12-04-2008, 06:38 PM
well from personal experience nissan like to slay people who are winning, dragging the game out and pissing ppl off. he's slayed me a bunch of times for using !give wheen i had the wrong gun, or no gun at all. and it seems like once he does it the first time, he picks on you the whole map.

and ya, i was pretty sure that admin's couldn't use their powers on other admins, but hey, you know, this is a place where admins never do what they're not suppose to /sarcasm

if i was on lvl 23 and they rtv'ed your damn right the vote should be cancelled, hell people do it to me just so i wont win, and is that really fair?

herpes, that is all.

Zero,
Is it possible to not allow rtv once someone gets to a certain level? Maybe once they start pistols. It is very annoying when people either join mid-round or they realize that they aren't goin to win and they decide they want a fresh start

Walter
12-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Did you even read what i said? I said i was on the wrong gun! and he slayed me for gettin a new one that i supose to have..

"second time i used give to shoot the box (break it) he slayed me again.." sounds like you used it when you were on the proper weapon to me.

virtus
12-04-2008, 10:07 PM
but was i shootin at people? NO! i shot the box and used it.. i dont use it when i shoot at people.. u understand it? even if i used it he had no right to slay me and violate TOS law.. is it understandable? he coulda just say it...and again.. i dont use it when i shoot people..

2high2play
12-05-2008, 11:04 AM
I can back up Nemesis, I have Seen Nissan slay Nemesis to try and keep him from winning. Although I was not present for this Virtus/Nissan incident, its not all that hard to believe that He was abusing his admin. Like I said, I have Seen It before from Nissan. Maybe there should be something implemented so that admins cant execute commands on each other unless its like a votekick or something like that to free up a spot when their afk or something. Also, maybe you shouldnt be able to execute "!give" if your in possession of the correct weapon. kinda like it just blocks it from working or something just an idea

Hitman
12-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Well the admin log can be pulled up and Zero can check and see how many times he slayed other admins.

Simple as that Admin Logs show everything

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-05-2008, 03:32 PM
If the accusations are true then it is clearly a TOS violation in which his admin may be removed.

Hodgie
12-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I've had my problems with Nissan in the past and this was a clear violation of TOS, but I think removing his admin would negatively affect the GG server. He is usually a fair admin and is one of the more prominent admins on that server. I know that all admins should be treated the same and all, but i don't know if removing admin would be the best... maybe a warning or whatever

I dont know... I'm not a part of IBIS or an admin so I don't have a lot influence on this... just my 2 cents

Nemesis
12-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I've had my problems with Nissan in the past and this was a clear violation of TOS, but I think removing his admin would negatively affect the GG server. He is usually a fair admin and is one of the more prominent admins on that server. I know that all admins should be treated the same and all, but i don't know if removing admin would be the best... maybe a warning or whatever

I dont know... I'm not a part of IBIS or an admin so I don't have a lot influence on this... just my 2 cents

i habe to agree with hodgie on this one, for the most part nissan is a good admin and is fair, jsut a few circumstances say otherwise. i don't think a total removal is the best idea either.

Hitman
12-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Its not up to us but for Zero to decide.

If he was using his admin to gain an advantage for himself, then that is a big mistake and he will pay for it big time. Also with him using his amdin on another admin, that a big line he crossed over...

+Project.S+
12-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Nissan use to be fine I think at this point, he thinks he can do anything to anyone he pleases.

I say this purely because i know he has used his admin against other admins before and as a matter of fact. Just muted me in the GunGame server.

(ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: muted player +Project.S+ l ibis.a

It justh appened a minute ago so you can look at this time as the time in the logs Zero. Is anything going to be done about him?

DarkRavin
12-06-2008, 12:23 AM
I may not be a admin, but im a fan and a regular on the GG and zombie sever and im here to give my 2 cent as well.

There have been multiple times that I have been slayed by Nissian for either getting my correct gun, or taking him off nade level or just killing him in general late at night. I can not tell you how frustrating it is to kill him and then get slayed because of it.

Now don't get me wrong he doesn't do it every night to me, just the nights he wants to win. As far as him slaying and muting other admins, because they are annoying him, or just talking to other players. Thats just over the line and against TOS, At least as far as I can see from the thread.

Up to Zero, and thanks for reading me 2 cent.

FYI, Im Rubber Bullets :P

virtus
12-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Is anything going to be done about this?:lmao:

Walter
12-07-2008, 11:26 PM
but was i shootin at people? NO! i shot the box and used it.. i dont use it when i shoot at people.. u understand it? even if i used it he had no right to slay me and violate TOS law.. is it understandable? he coulda just say it...and again.. i dont use it when i shoot people..

It still gives you an edge by using an exploit. There should be no exceptions.

virtus
12-07-2008, 11:45 PM
do u understand the consept of no admins can use their powers on another admins? if not go read TOS law...:plzdie:

Boost King
12-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Nissan use to be fine I think at this point, he thinks he can do anything to anyone he pleases.

I say this purely because i know he has used his admin against other admins before and as a matter of fact. Just muted me in the GunGame server.

(ADMIN) Nissan GT-R R35 <ibis.a> PEW™: muted player +Project.S+ l ibis.a

It justh appened a minute ago so you can look at this time as the time in the logs Zero. Is anything going to be done about him?

maybe cause u broke a rule by abusing the mic? it gets annoying

+Project.S+
12-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Theirs a rule against using the mic? ROTFL

I'd tell you to leave right now, but IBIS doesn't discriminate against the mentally handicapped.

Hitman
12-08-2008, 05:53 PM

I'd tell you to leave right now, but IBIS doesn't discriminate against the mentally handicapped.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-08-2008, 11:53 PM

Lies!!! she was making fun of me cause i talked like i had downsyndrome!!! :icon_mrgreen:

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-08-2008, 11:55 PM
:icon_mrgreen:
BTW why has the gg been crashing alot...

Hodgie
12-09-2008, 12:01 AM
:icon_mrgreen:
BTW why has the gg been crashing alot...

Because you have downsyndrome

+Project.S+
12-09-2008, 12:23 AM
ROTFL hodgie that was fantastic.

Holy shit i dont make fun because you have downsyndrome, just because you SOUND like you have downsyndrome. theirs a difference. I'll teach you on thursday when i take you to special ed.

Walter
12-09-2008, 12:49 AM
do u understand the consept of no admins can use their powers on another admins? if not go read TOS law...:plzdie:

I never said Nissan didn't break any rules but you have also broken the rules.

virtus
12-09-2008, 01:00 AM
hey he coulda say it to me and dont slay me in the middle of a round not even saying something ok? he didint warn me.. nothing... just freaking slayed me twice...

is anything goin to be done or no? 5 days passed and everything is still the same...

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Nissan has been an admin for along time, but iv'e never seen him do anything wrong. He hasn't even posted on the situation. Maybe he should be informed on what he did, or remind him the rule about using commands on other admins.

Nothing is going to be done, he's been a fair admin for along time, maybe a warning and he might be told to read the rules and possibly a tight leash is my guess... We should all just get along and be 1 big happy family!

^>.Peace.<^

Rapedollar$
12-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Nothing is going to be done, he's been a fair admin for along time, maybe a warning and he might be told to read the rules and possibly a tight leash is my guess...

since when does Holy=ZERO?

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-09-2008, 03:55 PM
since when does Holy=ZERO?

+1.......

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Inner city boys, need more education or something, because that is why i said I GUESS. Do i wanna be zer0? no... can and am i aloud to put in my 2 cents on what i think is going to happen? Yes but like always, you guys will just say "well disregard that comment."

Why would i wanna be zer0? that really offends me. No offense he's a great guy and runs a decent server, but i wouldn't wanna be him. Putting up with some people in these servers and the time he has dedicated to make the servers the way they are. Just not for me.

I LIKE TURTLES
12-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Ummm...
Since everyone has their 2 cents,
Here is my dollar you bitches.

Nissan doesn't slay people if you are "about to win".
That is utter bullshit.
If that were the case i wouldn't have atleast 150 of my wins while i was playing WITH Nissan.
Nemesis, you obviously love penis and need to win more :)

Whatever happened with Virtus, maybe he fucked up who knows.
Everyone fucks up. Hey Virtus, remember when you slayed me for "rate hacking"? Yeah.. that was quite hilarious being as you didn't even know how to check rates, but listened to "charlie bit me" BITCH because i was winning under a fake name "nosound". But i didn't care. I cursed you off and let it go.

You guys all need to relax. CS is supposed to be fuN!!!!!
BTW when Zero does read this... maybe we should have some sort of prize like a free reserved slots for people who are rank 1 in the different ibis servers ;). Then i won't fucking glitch everytime I want to come in and rape you all.

PEW PEW FUCKING PEW

virtus
12-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Turtle...

I know i did it and i admit that i did, it was a mistake..

but do i slay other admins ? no

if admins laggs i dont really give a $hit about him and his laggs and what he does, where on the other hand nissan slayed me twice without even saying anything..ok?

I LIKE TURTLES
12-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Turtle...

I know i did it and i admit that i did, it was a mistake..

but do i slay other admins ? no

if admins laggs i dont really give a $hit about him and his laggs and what he does, where on the other hand nissan slayed me twice without even saying anything..ok?

I know, im just saying. People make mistakes. Just gotta let it go sometimes. Im sure you're angry, as was I. Just be the better person and move on.
I'll kick nissan in his canadian nuts next time i see him for you.

deprodigy
12-19-2008, 12:30 AM
was this admin command on another admin?
yes or no will be sufficient.

Rapedollar$
12-19-2008, 12:43 AM

that is what is the problem here not any other issue... so answer plz!!!

Hodgie
12-19-2008, 03:41 AM

Yes (I have to make this longer to post it)

deprodigy
01-16-2009, 06:06 PM
NISSAN,
IF I GET ONE MORE REPORT FROM MY BROTHER OF ABUSE YOU ARE FUCKING DONE IN THE GG SERVER.
FIRST AND FINAL WARNING DUDE.

Community, please do not say who my bro is if you know. I don't want him knowing because he'll stop abusing him and I am certain I will get another text message about him.. thanks!

deprodigy
01-16-2009, 06:16 PM
NISSAN,
IF I GET ONE MORE REPORT FROM MY BROTHER OF ABUSE YOU ARE FUCKING DONE IN THE GG SERVER.
FIRST AND FINAL WARNING DUDE.

Community, please do not say who my bro is if you know. I don't want him knowing because he'll stop abusing him and I am certain I will get another text message about him.. thanks!

If you are friends with nissan make sure he sees this so that he doesn't bother creating a new thread when I catch him and come in and ban him. he can just post here. thanks.

whytboiz33
01-17-2009, 03:43 PM
uh... i think that post might antagonize ppl into tellin him lol. ur bro still plays? i think i saw him a few nights ago, iiddint join though.

deprodigy
01-17-2009, 04:32 PM
he plays since I bought him a laptop for xmas. now I have another set of eyes.

whytboiz33
01-21-2009, 06:44 PM
he plays since I bought him a laptop for xmas. now I have another set of eyes.

4 eyes...

+Project.S+
01-21-2009, 09:34 PM
hahaha 4 eyes.

sorry.

yea he was on a few nights ago. didn't know the fuck who he was and he was like "hey do you know my bro, chuck?" im like umm is that your bro's steam name? lmao i was hella confused for a sec. ive never heard anyone look for you under anyones name before

deprodigy
01-23-2009, 06:37 PM
hahaha 4 eyes.

sorry.

yea he was on a few nights ago. didn't know the fuck who he was and he was like "hey do you know my bro, chuck?" im like umm is that your bro's steam name? lmao i was hella confused for a sec. ive never heard anyone look for you under anyones name before

does your brother call you project x? lmao that would be hillarious! funny he should asked you...

+Project.S+
01-23-2009, 10:25 PM
yea i thought it was pretty weird too lol

and no. my brother knows my name just fine lol