PDA

View Full Version : Anime Season: Fall/Autumn 2012

Bane of Soldiers
09-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Been trying to get a hold of one of these for a while, this chart was made a little over a month ago, you greedy info brokers! Well, they might not deserve all of the blame; after all, they didn't know about [spoiler from episode 9 of Sword Art Online] :smirk:

Since this was on puush and I have no idea if this image will be be indefinitely available, I'll just upload the full 1870 x 4844 ( ^__^ ) pixel image to avoid future conflicts

9/18/12: Replaced with v2.0

Bane of Soldiers
09-02-2012, 12:54 PM
This season actually doesn't seem that bad. Several returns of popular titles mixed with some shows that sound interesting enough for a couple laughs and smiles within their 12 episode span. Some familiar names in the movies and ovas/oads/specials section too.

For sure, I will be watching ASAP:
Little Busters!
To Love-Ru: Darkness

What I know I will watch when I finish the prior seasons:
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
Hayate No Gotoku: I Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Seitokai No Ichizon

What I might pick up one of these during the season depending on feedback and what genres I'm in the mood for:
Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai (Kyoto Animation, need I say more?)
Onii-Chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai Yo Ne (Has some familiar voice acting. Silver Link humor is a plus)
Robotic;Notes
K (An original project)

ZERO
09-02-2012, 08:06 PM
hold up there b/c most of the jokes from that show are poorly translated...

This will be the best season ever!

Also initial D is not on your list...

Bane of Soldiers
09-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Initial D isn't on my plan to watch because I don't have the motivation to finish the previous seasons as quickly as the three I listed. I may watch them someday, but unlike the ones on my list, catching up on Initial D has low priority :3

This season will indeed be awesome. Not to overshadow the other AMAZING titles that are going to be airing, I am really anxious to see if Little Busters! can top Clannad. It's possible, but very unlikely.... but what if? Ohh that would be insane

Edit: Yeah, never mind what I said. All the information about the Kokoro Connect incident seems like it was strongly misconstrued on the internet, and now it turns out that (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-09-04/kokoro-connect-staff-issues-statements-on-performer-treatment) it was all some special promotional campaign related to the show. Well, that caused a whole shitstorm about nothing; regret hopping onto that bandwagon -______-