PDA

View Full Version : Its that thing again....

blackmail242
09-03-2012, 01:07 PM
So our lovely server has been running just as great at clean as usual!

as in no where close to good. I've witnessed 2 10 minute streaks of the server just straight crashing in the past 12 hours. I mean 10 minutes of server crash - back up - crash and repeat.

ZERO
09-03-2012, 01:47 PM
A lot of server owners are complaning about this ever since the last valve css update. Currently the leading thought is that they are tring to make css more unstable to push players into go. Yes I am serious this time.

Chikun
09-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Are mods like WCS even supported on GO yet?

maynard
09-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Are mods like WCS even supported on GO yet?

yes... yes they are.

Chef C Green
09-03-2012, 04:51 PM
yes... yes they are.

F-M-L! :headache:

Looks like Valve is setting the stage to either buy up or gtfo... money grubbing bastards!

Dj panda
09-03-2012, 06:34 PM
I WAS FUCKING SAYING THIS THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME! I knew they were going to fucking pull this shit....

Chikun
09-03-2012, 08:43 PM
It seems the gaming industry has nearly completely alienated themself from me. I may retreat into single player RPGs if this trend continues.

HypeRNT
09-03-2012, 10:00 PM
atleast the good news is that cs go is cheap, its not like call of duty series were you have to pay 60$ every year or play a dead unsupported game. I guess it could be worse, its not like source hasn't had its time. WCS mod in go is pretty basic right now, but it has some awesome abilities, ive been playing at the TMU servers, ranked 6 right now, very good, however that server is all about selling their stuff rather then equal opportunity, everything is about buying gold(for items) or buying race lvls, or donating for VIP races. But the mod itself is very nice.

Spasm
09-04-2012, 08:08 AM
atleast the good news is that cs go is cheap, its not like call of duty series were you have to pay 60$ every year or play a dead unsupported game. I guess it could be worse, its not like source hasn't had its time. WCS mod in go is pretty basic right now, but it has some awesome abilities, ive been playing at the TMU servers, ranked 6 right now, very good, however that server is all about selling their stuff rather then equal opportunity, everything is about buying gold(for items) or buying race lvls, or donating for VIP races. But the mod itself is very nice.

Go play there mr rank 6, and dont fucking come back to ibis, you wont be missed, trust me

HypeRNT
09-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Go play there mr rank 6, and dont fucking come back to ibis, you wont be missed, trust me

Woah some1s butt hurt out of the blue? It is the beginning of the month so maybe its that time again?

Now lets wait for his butt buddies to start dissecting my post and trying to make shit out of nothing rofl.

blackmail242
09-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Well Zero and clan I bring my next topic out: Are you going to transition wcs to Go then? and if so will it be a complete move with all levels intact or just the skeleton aka the races?

Spasm
09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Woah some1s butt hurt out of the blue? It is the beginning of the month so maybe its that time again?

Now lets wait for his butt buddies to start dissecting my post and trying to make shit out of nothing rofl.

Your advertising other servers on our forums, you constantly fucking bitch and complain, maybe you should get out!?

HypeRNT
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Your advertising other servers on our forums, you constantly fucking bitch and complain, maybe you should get out!?

What? Advertising servers? i replied to chikun talking about wcs being implemented in cs go,and since i actually participated alot on WCS servers in cs go i replied to him, and it was a civilized thread until MR godlike spasm decided to take his tampon out and started crying over something im sure every1 here is confused about. Bitching? pretty sure havent been bitching about anything rofl, more like yourself always posting crap about human bash being OVERPOWERED, so his little vagabond can fly around easier, waaaah waaaah, calm your self CHAMP, its ok, your fine just put that tampon back in your ass and be quiet, don't start shit were there is none.

Chikun
09-04-2012, 05:30 PM
What? Advertising servers? i replied to chikun talking about wcs being implemented in cs go,and since i actually participated alot on WCS servers in cs go i replied to him, and it was a civilized thread until MR godlike spasm decided to take his tampon out and started crying over something im sure every1 here is confused about. Bitching? pretty sure havent been bitching about anything rofl, more like yourself always posting crap about human bash being OVERPOWERED, so his little vagabond can fly around easier, waaaah waaaah, calm your self CHAMP, its ok, your fine just put that tampon back in your ass and be quiet, don't start shit were there is none.

Please calm down. If you don't like someone just ignore them.

Next thing you know people will start bringing each others' mothers into this.

Akoiah
09-04-2012, 06:56 PM
ummm...this is ibis. 50% trolls, 50% mega-trolls

ZERO
09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
New releases of mm and sm should make things more stable. The plan still is to release optimized versions of all races and then a large update to the war3 core. After this we can then create a conversion for go. The same code will be made to run on both versions so that the races will be identical and the same versions.

blackmail242
09-04-2012, 09:46 PM
so does that mean we keep the current player levels and so forth or start from scratch? Either way I don't mind I'd just like to know before hand. also side note: until when is the css wcs server going to remain open?

maynard
09-04-2012, 11:26 PM
After this we can then create a conversion for go. The same code will be made to run on both versions so that the races will be identical and the same versions.

bullshit, zero! don't lie!

Nothing is ever that simple!:smirk:

Erdenay
09-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Please calm down. If you don't like someone just ignore them.

Next thing you know people will start bringing each others' mothers into this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1SvsOWQlAA

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2012, 07:11 AM
also side note: until when is the css wcs server going to remain open?

this.

don't move us over to go. come on zero. don't do that to us.

blackmail242
09-05-2012, 10:32 AM
I'd have no issue with being moved to go however I'd like an estimate at the least of how long I have left on css as well as a guarantee that the go server is either better or identical.

Chef C Green
09-05-2012, 11:29 AM
I'd have no issue with being moved to go however I'd like an estimate at the least of how long I have left on css as well as a guarantee that the go server is either better or identical.

Don't have any issue with levels transfer either, but since GO hasn't been out for more than a month yet, we might be getting ahead of ourselves. We know WCS still needs time to catch up on GO, and those updated race releases will take s'more time as well. Regardless, I can't imagine ZERO transferring over the server UNLESS it was better or identical (or if Valve makes the game engine so unstable he's left with no other choice =x).

maynard
09-05-2012, 02:14 PM

lmfao.....

blackmail242
09-05-2012, 07:20 PM
well in regards to the potential that valve has decided css is over and done with, the server at this point can only get worse :-P

Chikun
09-05-2012, 07:59 PM
lmfao.....

A certified contract verified by both my lawyers and yours preferably.

Akoiah
09-06-2012, 02:58 PM
i think the servers ok now, based off of what ive seen. (famous last words)

What
09-07-2012, 03:13 PM
the server is just a bit more wonky when it crashes, not a huge deal just be prepared to have to wait longer than usual. Its not crashing more than usual, just when it does it really crashes hard. Also important to remember to not try and change the map as soon as the server restarts cause that tends to prolong the issue.

I just wish people wouldn't leave for 10-15 minutes after it crashes and then come back, it takes only a few minutes before its up and running again.

ZERO
09-12-2012, 01:54 AM
bullshit, zero! don't lie!

Nothing is ever that simple!:smirk:

It is when everything is programed with my code which is designed to make it so that large scale changes do not take a ton of time.