PDA

View Full Version : Top 10

Erdenay
09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
After reading a few older threads, I just thought it would be a neat idea to share your thoughts about people in the community in the general, so I've assembled a few Top 10's - and I'd encourage you to do the same (they don't even have to be same as mine):

The Ultimate Trolling Team (People I'd enjoy doing this with and have a blast)

Magician (Rev Maynard) - you can say what you want about his skills as a player in general, but his ability to troll with players as a bird is unsurpassed.
Magician (Wolfen) - hell, who could not love an invisible bird flying around and shitting nades? :D
Magician (masskid) - another player who has a knife in his name - I'd not want to fight him as an invisible birdie.
Magician (Aleko) - only here because of free drugs that he'd provide our team.
Panorama (Cyber) - he knows perfectly how to use this race efficiently and would be able to troll quite well. Besides, I'd absolutely love to see him rage if something would not go his way.
Eye Ra (Mr. Giggles) - they are just a perfect match. I can't forget the amount of fun we've had doing various experiments with eye ra in the past.
Blood Mage (Ronnie) - I can already imagine him saying "GO MY MINNIONS - MAKE YOUR MASTER PROUD"
Blood Mage (Ravok) - Another player that I normally enjoy playing with quite a bit. Always in a good mood and makes my experience that much better.
Nebula (Shade) - he's obviously black... But since we need more revivers, he'd have to go away from his natural habitat - which he'd probably do quite well.

Should we have such a line-up, as the last person, I'd just play Santa to add to the trolling and messing around value.

The Ultimate Death-Trap (Team I'd have nightmares playing against)

Human (masskid) - One of the best players in the server - and completely deadly as a human.
Human (Brett Favre) - very underrated and very, very, very deadly when he actually tries.
Human (Hyper) - a lot of people may not like him, but he's definitely a very, very good player and when he plays human... Ouch again.
Crypt Lord (Lawl) - one of the best players in the server playing one of the most annoying races. Woopie.
Shadow Hunter (Aleko) - him and Shadow Hunter are almost unseperateable... And since most of us couldn't afford a lace/anti-ward..
Molecule (Spasm) - enough said.
Jack (Sin) - A solid player who can aim like a badass, bunnyhop like mad and plays jack? Ouch.
Nebula (Ronnie) - Same reason as above.
Vagalion (wolfen) - one of the few people that actually give me trouble as a vagalion... And since we'd be losing, countering him would be a bitch.
Vagabond (Cyber) - personally, I normally don't have too many problems countering, but with this line-up, I'd probably struggle and it's quite likely that he'd rape most of my teammates.

I may add a few more later, but running out of time for now.

ZERO
09-10-2012, 02:05 PM
I think you got a typo: Human (masskid) - you can say what you want about his skills as a player in general, but his ability to troll with players as a bird is unsurpassed.

Erdenay
09-10-2012, 02:13 PM
I think you got a typo: Human (masskid) - you can say what you want about his skills as a player in general, but his ability to troll with players as a bird is unsurpassed.

Yeah, I missed that - copied and pasted the format and apparently proofreading it once wasn't enough. Thanks for pointing this out.

Chef C Green
09-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Shadow Hunter (Aleko) - him and Shadow Hunter are almost unseperateable... And since most of us couldn't afford a lace/anti-ward..

Yeah this about covers the typical cs_office scenario haha. Not to deviate from your thread Tom, but is there any word on the next WCS Scrim? I don't know if it's been worked out to a monthly/bi-monthly event yet? But yeah, missed the first 1, wasn't available for the 2nd, 3rd times the charm :icon_mrgreen:. Gotta start getting my line up of races ready (Anticipating an All Santa and All Magician Round... Dear god I would rofl my brainz out).

Steamer
09-10-2012, 06:35 PM
No. ^ ... ^.^
You need a void for true trolling. No clue who would fit that roll...

Wolfenstinger
09-10-2012, 06:48 PM
No. ^ ... ^.^

Easy
[Shadow of the Void] - [Wolfenstinger]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Spasm]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Maynard]
[Shadow of the Void] - [BladeTwinSwords]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Acolyte]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Masskid]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Squirrel]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Blackmage]
[Blood Mage] - [Ronnie]
[Blood Mage] - [Lychee]

It'd work... one of em is bound to proc!

brett friggin favre
09-10-2012, 06:54 PM
No. ^ ... ^.^

who's really good at dying...

RAMBO!

Erdenay
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Me as spidey >.>

I'd say add Fallen as shadow hunter, that fucker pisses me off xD

You as spider would be more so of a rapage than trolling :P The whole point of it is to for people to go:

http://raincoaster.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/the-fuck-is-this.jpg?w=500&h=635

Fallen can be annoying - but he is easier to counter than Aleko and 1 shadow hunter is enough :P

@ Voids

Yes, that could be an awesome strategy at the beginning - but it would be far less fun to do so and easier to counter.

HypeRNT
09-10-2012, 09:05 PM
i didn't get spidey? Awwwww

acolyte_to_jippity
09-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Easy
[Shadow of the Void] - [Wolfenstinger]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Spasm]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Maynard]
[Shadow of the Void] - [BladeTwinSwords]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Acolyte]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Masskid]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Squirrel]
[Shadow of the Void] - [Blackmage]
[Blood Mage] - [Ronnie]
[Blood Mage] - [Lychee]

It'd work... one of em is bound to proc!

fuck that shit, i don't play void haha.

Steamer
09-10-2012, 10:54 PM
It has resurfaced... Until next time kitty.

کhд₫ðw
09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Me as Molecule at times :wtg:

Vladninja
09-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Me as Molecule at times :wtg:

Hahaha... no sir the ultimate would be myself as Molecule. I used to make people rage quit left and right.
For a race that is so easily countered I used to bring the pain... stupid server reset and my real life.

Masskid
09-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Vagabond (Cyber) - personally, I normally don't have too many problems countering, but with this line-up, I'd probably struggle and it's quite likely that he'd rape most of my teammates.

Love how his is just thrown in there like a last thought :D

Dj panda
09-11-2012, 01:33 PM
I troll the shit out of people with molecule, just ask cyber :D

brett friggin favre
09-11-2012, 03:27 PM
i'd nominate my orc->shadow hunter for the troll team.

What
09-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey if I can get a para with my xonvert, wackiness will definitly ensue.

Erdenay
09-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I think people are missing the point of trolling versus owning. Trolling would be a die xonvert waltzing around and knifing, Eye Ra summoning of the cliff, invisible bird, panorama rematching 8 times in a row. etc. Owning (WHICH IS NOT SAME as trolling) killing people as molecule or spiderman, xonvert with para, etc. :wtg:

Dj panda
09-11-2012, 07:42 PM
yes i know that tom, i evaded like crazy when cyber shoots me and he gets FUCKING pist XD

Chikun
09-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Nothing's better than switching to Warden for a few rounds and switching back and seeing/hearing everyone stay in spawn for the first few seconds to "kill that douchebag mole".

HypeRNT
09-12-2012, 04:16 AM
nothings better then being void on dolls on ct and killing yourself into the mouse trap which gets your ult to proc sucking in your teammates into the mouse trap aswell.

Erdenay
09-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah this about covers the typical cs_office scenario haha. Not to deviate from your thread Tom, but is there any word on the next WCS Scrim? I don't know if it's been worked out to a monthly/bi-monthly event yet? But yeah, missed the first 1, wasn't available for the 2nd, 3rd times the charm :icon_mrgreen:. Gotta start getting my line up of races ready (Anticipating an All Santa and All Magician Round... Dear god I would rofl my brainz out).

Missed this - my bad. I've got no idea, to be frank. I've been waiting for a while for the next scrim - I'd especially love to see admins vs regulars, but the go to man here would be maynard.

nothings better then being void on dolls on ct and killing yourself into the mouse trap which gets your ult to proc sucking in your teammates into the mouse trap aswell.

Pure evil... This would be perfect example of trolling, although I have a feeling that this would be considered illegal as team-killing is illegal in IBIS servers

Masskid
09-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Team - Kill all the laptops

While team Nebula - spam ultimate. DONE!!

Akoiah
09-13-2012, 03:59 AM
Pure evil... This would be perfect example of trolling, although I have a feeling that this would be considered illegal as team-killing is illegal in IBIS servers

"But I just wanted the TMP!" :smirk:

WizardSeaNinja
12-10-2012, 08:29 AM
I'm hurt, Tom, to not even be considered :P
Solid list though.

StarsMine
12-10-2012, 01:35 PM
... Im going to go do that now.

CYBER
12-10-2012, 09:15 PM
i cant believe thats the first time i've seen this thread?? made me lol...

And fyi tom the faggot, the only reason you fucking counter me so well is because I'm the one that fucking taught you EVERYTHING I know about vaga, and how to dodge people and how/where to teleport properly... (i know u built your own preferences in time but the survival/trolling basics man... -.-)
You sick fuck, u took my tutorials and found a counter for me... Asshole... However, that still doesn't explain why i've yet to find a counter counter. You definitely give me a harder time than most, true. But it is very fun to go against ur ass in game. :)

Glad to be considered in the nightmare team, even if masskid is right when he hinted that "it feels i got thrown in there at the last second" lol... but wtvr, at least im in the team not facing it xD

Rapedollar$
12-11-2012, 03:22 PM
i think it would be safe to say a better troll team would be me, as anything, in spec, with a big bottle of whiskey in my hand.