PDA

View Full Version : WCS Server down

What
09-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm sure as soon as this is posted it will be back up again, but since around 3:30 West Coast time the WCS server isn't working. If it is just maintence being done on the server I apologize for wasting your time.

Stan
09-11-2012, 05:50 PM
New update to CSS, broke all the servers...
And as we all know, valve likes to break things :wtg:

What
09-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Yeah I thought the update had something to do with it, and I'm sure its already being worked on.

blackmail242
09-11-2012, 06:29 PM
I think a well called for DDOS on Valve would be in call here. Being that a: thats my money B: thats your money and C: this is bullshit

ZERO
09-11-2012, 08:14 PM
OK from the data I have now to fix the wcs server could take a few days or up to a year. Yes I am serious shit is really fucked up basically we got to reprogram everything again but luckily no levels will be lost.

h4x0r
09-11-2012, 08:23 PM
like i fucking said, the fuckbags @ valve do not want us to modify their games to have more fun than you pay for, the only way they won't FUCK you with coding is if you sell out to the fuckers and turn your shit into fucking DLC fuck you valve you whores, there goes 2 years of coding fixes Zero

Erdenay
09-11-2012, 08:29 PM
like i fucking said, the fuckbags @ valve do not want us to modify their games to have more fun than you pay for, the only way they won't FUCK you with coding is if you sell out to the fuckers and turn your shit into fucking DLC fuck you valve you whores, there goes 2 years of coding fixes Zero

The worst part is that they do this to sell you the new game - so best choice? BREAK THE OLD ONE.

ZERO
09-11-2012, 08:57 PM
OK from the data I have now to fix the wcs server could take a few days or up to a year. Yes I am serious shit is really fucked up basically we got to reprogram everything again but luckily no levels will be lost.

Ok my test solution woked, delete the part of war3 that did not work and now everything works!

What
09-11-2012, 09:46 PM
At least it won't take all year to fix, until the next update at least.

ZERO
09-11-2012, 10:41 PM
no I programed it so future updates can no longer break war3 by itself anymore.

Steamer
09-12-2012, 01:44 PM
And to think, all the money Zero could make if he were to "sell out", yet instead, he stays to give you people joy and joy to himself running this stuff. Side note: Give IBIS your monies... Lulz.

Squirrel
09-12-2012, 09:08 PM
And to think, all the money Zero could make if he were to "sell out", yet instead, he stays to give you people joy and joy to himself running this stuff. Side note: Give IBIS your monies... Lulz.
I want to "Like Button" this post. >_<

h4x0r
09-13-2012, 04:05 PM
hallelujah

CYBER
09-13-2012, 09:07 PM
agreed. if zero were to create a DLC out of all his work put into the wcs servers and others, ibis would be RICH AS FUCK!
on a side note, i actually wouldnt mind if IBIS was a payable DLC, its the least we could do to support this guy for his time and dedication.

but lets start by billing people like LOGAN :)?
zero i will pay my admin twice for a year if you ban that useless player-wannabe idiot LOGAN out of sheer fun :D im actually fucking serious.

PS: how about we make EVA a downloadable DLC ? :smirk:
or even better, every new race that goes on the server gets posted as a pay-for-use DLC for about a month (a bit like dungeons defenders which i invested close to 150$ in), this would drastically filter out the overload of people wanting to play a limited race to those who are actually willing to pay early for it... or wait a month to get it later for free :P

LogaN
09-13-2012, 10:22 PM
zero i will pay my admin twice for a year if you ban that useless player-wannabe idiot LOGAN out of sheer fun :D im actually fucking serious.

This just proves what kind of person you are.
A hater and a coward.
Insulting me behind a computer and saying that you will pay to get me banned.
"Mom, mom please give me X$ so i can get someone banned"

blackmail242
09-13-2012, 10:39 PM
.... I kind of want him to stop talking. Just on grounds that this child is clearly no older than he thinks cyber is.

LogaN
09-13-2012, 10:43 PM
.... I kind of want him to stop talking. Just on grounds that this child is clearly no older than he thinks cyber is.

Well i'm 26 i'm not a child.
And if Cyber isn't a child why he acts like one?...

brett friggin favre
09-13-2012, 10:44 PM

i dunno........why do YOU act like one?

blackmail242
09-13-2012, 10:45 PM
And if Cyber isn't a child why he acts like one?... a 26 year old with the mentality and speech capability of a 13 year old... sure. As for why he acts like one... it's probably because you're to fucking stupid to understand shit otherwise

acolyte_to_jippity
09-13-2012, 10:49 PM

probably because he's popular around here, and thus is completely different from you?

LogaN
09-13-2012, 10:53 PM
a 26 year old with the mentality and speech capability of a 13 year old... sure. As for why he acts like one... it's probably because you're to fucking stupid to understand shit otherwise

What's wrong with my speech? And you say that i have the mentality capability of a 13 year old when most of you failed to understand my last suggestion. If it was bad or a fail it wouldn't be implemented in wcs.
You can use your friend google and search for "warcraft BPS System" so you can understand more about it.

Erdenay
09-13-2012, 11:00 PM
What's wrong with my speech? And you say that i have the mentality capability of a 13 year old when most of you failed to understand my last suggestion. If it was bad or a fail it wouldn't be implemented in wcs.
You can use your friend google and search for "warcraft BPS System" so you can understand more about it.

This is where your logic is flawed. Never, ever say something that just because something got implemented that it means it was not stupid or fail (for anything, not just for wcs). People with power make wrong and idiotic decisions all the time...

RE: Everyone else - can you just stop feeding him attention if you actually are trying to get rid of him? You do realize that what you're doing is only going to make him stay longer and post more since you're feeding him and replying.

What
09-13-2012, 11:04 PM
GAH This has nothing to do with this thread, its all done with and resolved don't make this into another never ending thread of boring idiocy!

acolyte_to_jippity
09-14-2012, 07:15 AM

but...it's not implemented in OUR wcs. that right there is the point you're not getting. there is only 1 wcs/war3 server that matters. ours.

brett friggin favre
09-14-2012, 09:05 AM
but...it's not implemented in OUR wcs. that right there is the point you're not getting. there is only 1 wcs/war3 server that matters. ours.

allow me to continue and finish this conversation, paraphrased, based on logan's responses and our rebuttals:

logan: you're being very selfish, other wcs servers matter, especially the better ones i used to play on
us: stfu logan. nobody cares
logan: wow you guys are so childish, i'm smarter than all of you. i'm 26. you're all stupid 12 year olds. i'm so much better than all of you at this game, look at my godly KDR.
us: no logan, you're the childish one.
logan: oh wow, using the same insult over and over again, calling me childish. how childish
us: really logan? this again? fuck off
logan: but i need the attention
maynard: closed. stfu everyone

[/SCENE].

Carmichal
09-14-2012, 12:24 PM

BITCH I'm 27 sit the fuck down!

Steamer
09-14-2012, 03:27 PM
agreed. if zero were to create a DLC out of all his work put into the wcs servers and others, ibis would be RICH AS FUCK!
on a side note, i actually wouldnt mind if IBIS was a payable DLC, its the least we could do to support this guy for his time and dedication.

PS: how about we make EVA a downloadable DLC ? :smirk:
or even better, every new race that goes on the server gets posted as a pay-for-use DLC for about a month (a bit like dungeons defenders which i invested close to 150$ in), this would drastically filter out the overload of people wanting to play a limited race to those who are actually willing to pay early for it... or wait a month to get it later for free :P

Horrible Ideas. Way to fill the thread with useless bullshit. I blame Cyber for this one. And that was no joke. I'm being dead serious. How about you all sit the fuck down, shut up, and stop starting shit or fueling the fire to keep this idiotic behavior ongoing. Good day sirs, and mam.

Carmichal
09-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Horrible Ideas. Way to fill the thread with useless bullshit. I blame Cyber for this one. And that was no joke. I'm being dead serious. How about you all sit the fuck down, shut up, and stop starting shit or fueling the fire to keep this idiotic behavior ongoing. Good day sirs, and mam.

u mad bro?

Steamer
09-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Ery day knegrow, na, not really.