PDA

View Full Version : PUB Suggestion

Negotiator
12-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Lately the PUB has really been empty. Everytime I log on i have to wait until someone joins, then get them to help me rtv, go to dust 2, and then people join.

Is there any way you can set the server to go to Dust 2 when it is empty? I have a feeling that would help attract more players. I know not everyone likes D2, but I think it would help the server get more populated.

Hitman
12-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Also if the members would stop playing L4D for like a day and just rjeoin the server

I would but I cant play with a broken index finger, my timing is way off owhen I try to fire using the mouse

Hodgie
12-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Also if the members would stop playing L4D for like a day and just rjeoin the server

I would but I cant play with a broken index finger, my timing is way off owhen I try to fire using the mouse

Now if you really cared about the servers, you would suck it up, run around and get your ass handed to you... for the greater good... you know... my rank needs to get better...

ZERO
12-12-2008, 10:07 PM
That change has now been made, the server will now switch to dust2 or office if there is <3 players for 3 min.

ZERO
12-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Other things I could do include:
A) Changing the number of players it looks like are on the server
B) Adding the cut wire mod: allows a player to try to cut a wire to defuse the bomb at risk of it blowing up
C) Make it easier to RTV a map
D) Add a team balencer that bases its actions off of the players history and not exclusively current game data to make decisions

Nikolay
12-13-2008, 09:50 AM
Cut wire mod, what a good idea! Do it! :icon_eek:

Negotiator
12-13-2008, 06:19 PM
awesome!

yeah, the cut wire mod would be pretty sweet.

ZERO
12-13-2008, 07:35 PM
It is done :wtg:

Rapedollar$
12-14-2008, 09:11 PM
B) Adding the cut wire mod: allows a player to try to cut a wire to defuse the bomb at risk of it blowing up

just a suggestion but could you make it that if you choose wrong on the wires the bomb blows up? adds a bit of randomness... unless it is suppose to in which case it isnt working right atm... i just got off the pub and the bomb didnt blow even though d-mo picked wrong like 2 or 3 times...

kay by

ZERO
12-15-2008, 03:33 PM
2 of the wires are duds and 2 blow it up and 1 defuses. So far every time I have done it I blow up. I could install the old version that makes it so there are no duds if you have a defuse kit. Thus it would be 2 blow up and 1 defuses.

Rapedollar$
12-15-2008, 10:55 PM
i personally would like that better. i have picked the wrong wire alot and have never had it blow up on me... but maybe im just pro

I LIKE TURTLES
12-17-2008, 08:10 AM
LOL
i haven't noticed that mod yet, but i did notice raping hodgie in the rear yesterday repeatedly.
Thanks hodgie, i needed to boost my skill a little higher, you made it happen :wtg:

ZERO
12-17-2008, 11:28 PM
LOL
i haven't noticed that mod yet, but i did notice raping hodgie in the rear yesterday repeatedly.
Thanks hodgie, i needed to boost my skill a little higher, you made it happen :wtg:

ROFL :lmao:

(It is little things like that, that remind me why I do all of this)

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-18-2008, 09:58 AM
i own turtles.
I make turtle soup for me and hodgie to split.:axe:
:jive::wynar::popcorn:

D-Monic
12-18-2008, 11:28 AM
I want some fucking soup too.:icon_mrgreen: