PDA

View Full Version : Banning D-Bags

What
09-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Didn't want to post this in the ban thread, but just wanted to say one of the reasons I like playing here is that if people cheat, they will be banned. Just happened with that Hobo guy, and I suspected as much since he followed me well when i was a vaga for a guy who never played here.

There is no point in complaining that you think someone hacks over the mic on the server, cause if they really are, they will be caught and banned. And that complaining only makes them there cheaters work harder at hiding their hax.

Just saying, damn good work.

Assassin
09-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Homo...

What
09-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Homo...

Thats what she said....dammit

CYBER
10-01-2012, 02:06 AM
Didn't want to post this in the ban thread, but just wanted to say one of the reasons I like playing here is that if people cheat, they will be banned. Just happened with that Hobo guy, and I suspected as much since he followed me well when i was a vaga for a guy who never played here.

There is no point in complaining that you think someone hacks over the mic on the server, cause if they really are, they will be caught and banned. And that complaining only makes them there cheaters work harder at hiding their hax.

Just saying, damn good work.

LOL, THANKS? :)
its our job buddy :)

now get ur drunk ass in game soon and let me kick it oh so vigorously

h4x0r
10-01-2012, 10:38 AM
now we just have to catch Mr. Blam

Steamer
10-01-2012, 05:56 PM
And you....... trolololol

CYBER
10-01-2012, 08:06 PM