PDA

View Full Version : your servers is corrupt

S1XTYH3R3T1CS
09-30-2012, 03:19 PM
i play zombie server almost evryday tht i can and im sik && tired of all these corupt players doing watevr they want && making the game unfun. yesturday morning i was playing this map && sevral players kpt killing themselves so tht they can bhop around && kill al the humans!! i cant rememeber the map it was teh one where you start outside on the streets && then go inside an parking garage. people liek stan and arsnal stay in spawn && get kiled all th time so they can just jump around && kill evryone && maik the human lose each round. the admin phil tht was in there was corupt cuz he didnt stop them or say nothing. he is a bd admin && prolly as corupt as th players. you're server are the only one i play && their ruining my fave server!! cn you pls ban stan && arsenl?!?

brett friggin favre
09-30-2012, 03:21 PM
if we catch it, we punish for it. if you report it with evidence, we punish for it. if you bitch about it and post nothing of value whatsoever, we don't care.

S1XTYH3R3T1CS
09-30-2012, 03:33 PM
how do i do tht ? i dont got any pictures i culdnt cuz i was playing liek how you suposed to bt i swear stan && aresnal we're doing nuthin bt truble! are there a way that i cn prove it if you cnt take my word fur it??

brett friggin favre
09-30-2012, 03:38 PM
reading (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/8582-Complaint-amp-DEMO-Tutorial) helps

Assassin
09-30-2012, 08:39 PM
reading (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/8582-Complaint-amp-DEMO-Tutorial) helps

Brett I think I've given you far less credit than you deserve. My apologies.

XX0wnsXY
09-30-2012, 09:43 PM
how do i do tht ? i dont got any pictures i culdnt cuz i was playing liek how you suposed to bt i swear stan && aresnal we're doing nuthin bt truble! are there a way that i cn prove it if you cnt take my word fur it??

are you purposely typing like an illiterate, or are you just being lazy? unacceptable either way. like Brett said, post some proof.

im curious why you type bt and cn. whats the harm in typing one more letter? god damn texting generation.

Carmichal
09-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Indeed this is just horrible grammar all together. Kill yourself or learn English. Or maybe, just maybe, stop being a lazy cunt.

brett friggin favre
09-30-2012, 09:51 PM
i'm confused by the omission of letters as stated above, combined with the extra "&". one will do, thank you.

Bane of Soldiers
09-30-2012, 09:54 PM
This... is horrible lmao. Lost a good number of brain cells, but I'll bite. I wanna see how this fail claim sizes up with my own eyes. This should be fairly entertaining

acolyte_to_jippity
09-30-2012, 11:08 PM
i play zombie server almost evryday tht i can and im sik && tired of all these corupt players doing watevr they want && making the game unfun. yesturday morning i was playing this map && sevral players kpt killing themselves so tht they can bhop around && kill al the humans!! i cant rememeber the map it was teh one where you start outside on the streets && then go inside an parking garage. people liek stan and arsnal stay in spawn && get kiled all th time so they can just jump around && kill evryone && maik the human lose each round. the admin phil tht was in there was corupt cuz he didnt stop them or say nothing. he is a bd admin && prolly as corupt as th players. you're server are the only one i play && their ruining my fave server!! cn you pls ban stan && arsenl?!?

yeah, we don't care. retype this drivel with some semblance of grammar, and spelling, and then maybe we'll care. but as of right now, you're just another faceless idiot wanting only to bitch and moan, instead of actually taking the (relatively short amount of) time to make your request legible.

brett friggin favre
09-30-2012, 11:41 PM
because this needs to be here,

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/Keeva1983/120px-ENGLISH_MOTHER_FUCKER.gif

CYBER
10-01-2012, 12:02 AM
when i first read the title... in my mind:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/Aybabtu.png

as for whatever the fuck you are saying :
- step 1 : REPORT IT..
- step 2 : Have proof for fuck's sake.
- step 3 : let us handle it.
- step 4 : Go back to your game after being a good citizen and stfu. :)
- step 5 : enjoy the game you helped improve by REPORTING, and not BITCHING.

EDIT : oh and when CYBER bitches about someone's grammar, you know shit just got real!. (thought i'd say it before u guys.)
EDIT2 : Why the fuck does the name "heretic" strike me as a name i dont like... have i banned a guy with such name before? or anyone remembers any heretic crap in ibis?

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-01-2012, 01:44 AM
His claims are true, I have seen it but don't care to report because even if they do purposely do it; they still have no effect on maps that are balance or if the parachutes are off.

just prepare yourself with a machine gun and camp the said individual, they will quit pretty quickly when their getting killed in 20 seconds. Make you shots count, 100 shots could potentially do up to 5,000 to 11,000 damage if you shoot conservatively; making no zombie safe.

Stan
10-01-2012, 07:13 PM
omgerd dees gys r liek killin demselvez

I literally had to make an awkward face just to read that.

Also:

cn you pls ban stan && arsenl?!?
Did not see that there. :( I WAS ACCUSED BY BAD GRAMMAR.

S1XTYH3R3T1CS
10-01-2012, 09:12 PM
i only tryna help make you're server better bt i see how it is if you wont punesh them

Steamer
10-01-2012, 09:17 PM
This is IBIS, your opinions mean shit unless your clan or Zero, or some lucky person of minimal importance.
You are none of the above. Sit the fuck down. Play. Shut the fuck up, or step away, sir.

Chikun
10-01-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm only trying to help make your server better but I see how it is if you won't punish them.

Your post can now be viewed without making my eyes bleed.

Carmichal
10-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Idk if I should laugh because he's stupid, or bash his skull in with a grade school English text book.

Steamer
10-02-2012, 05:36 PM
_____

CYBER
10-02-2012, 10:51 PM
_____

Are u happy now sixheretic??? you made this picture re-surface again.
Damn you and your spawn!

Joker
10-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Are u happy now sixheretic??? you made this picture re-surface again.
Damn you and your spawn!
lmao it's not only heretics fault, it's also steamers for remembering it.

Erdenay
10-04-2012, 07:08 PM
And you do realize that if you'd (actually) want to make the servers better, you would first ask yourself a question: Would I consider doing anything in a server that I own if some random person who come with incomprehensible language and no fucking proof whatsoever, and asked me to ban someone? IF you had any brain cells left, the answer would be no.

If you want to change something, have some evidence, proof and preferably an analysis/conclusion in a constructive post and not just some incoherent ramble about banning someone. All of the IBIS servers have this thing called SourceTV, which records EVERY map server at all times, so if you see someone abusing the system, get a demo and post it with an argument and people may just look into it.

Bane of Soldiers
10-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Although the complaint wasn't properly filed (nowhere fucking close)... sadly, there was truth in it. And as illiterate as he is, he supplied the minimal effort and info so that someone else might be able to look into it... =__=

So much fucking time lost from looking through that single demo :headache: