PDA

View Full Version : Awa

ZERO
10-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Was at AWA this past weekend. They had little busters stuff! Will post some pics when I can. I will likely be assisting with panels at Ohayocon again this year (January) and perhaps I will even make my own panel this time.

Not sure if any of you have ever gone to any cons but they really are a blast. :wtg:

Bane of Soldiers
10-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Sounds like a great time, would love to see what a con is like :icon_mrgreen:

I think there are a couple of cons held near me, I think ACen and AWC?, but with:

no time + no money + no transportation + age restrictions/no one to go with lol + type of person to register and read guidelines last minute + did I say I'm broke? = good results for attending cons? lawlll T_T

taz1stP
10-03-2012, 09:23 PM
we have cons here about once a month but never been kinda seem a little to nerdy XD

ZERO
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM
After looking up the price of the stuff I got at the con I saved a good >$60 there. Obviously that ignores the ticket price but normally I go for free b/c I run panels.

Also can you put a price on confirming that funimation does not know what a metal oopa is nor intends to put one in the limited collectors edition.

Bane of Soldiers
10-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Also can you put a price on confirming that funimation does not know what a metal upa is nor intends to put one in the limited collectors edition.

A price on confirmation? Wut lol? Putting a value/bet on funimation's ignorance? Is that what you're getting at? .-.
And I'm around episode 5 in Steins;Gate.... tu-tururu! (or however that goes lol)..... the metal upa thing is from Steins;Gate right? .__.

ZERO
10-05-2012, 01:07 AM
upa or oopa not sure which is correct.

taz1stP
10-05-2012, 10:46 PM
how can u watch that stines gate?