View Full Version : Roshill/ 10/10/2012/12:21 AM Abuse on dead

roshill
10-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Name in Game: Roshill
Steam-ID: Check it in demo
Where: GG Texture City Adv.
Link to any previous bans: 1
Reason to ban: Abused dead

I am not sorry for what I did to dead in this game I was just pissed off at him and dont regret it. Please ban me as my actions were provocative and totaly out of bounds of IBIS rules.
And I now understand why everyone targets him as TKs ... I have forgiven him countless times and he has just slayed me over and over and over again the second he dies... he is just an ass wipe looking to win with no disregard to his fellow players on the server. I know m wrong on my part as rules completely state you kill you slay or do whatever... but I have never seen this bozo forgive any one even if the guy is dwindling on level 4 and he's on 26 he will just slay the crap out of that poor soul and this discourages from noobs to just stick with the same guns all game long so suck it. I will not be a part of your legacy.

Peace out!

What ever the decision I will respectfully accept it.

Thank you,
Roshill

Nemesis
10-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Learn to aim and not fucking suck at life? Shitty admin is shitty.

roshill
10-09-2012, 11:04 PM
true that brother :)

Dead
10-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Lawl, I'm sorry for you Roshill for not understanding why I slay. It is very simple, first of all, just like everybody else I tk by mistake once in a while, specially in nade lvl, and guess what, I get slayed every time. Do I complain? no, lol.

Now, 1 thing I do not like is my teammates tking me. I have been in this server for 3 years and at first it was ok, hey you tk me I forgive, but after all this years, and all these teammates knifing me and shooting me, and most of the time doing it while in spawn (you can ask the admins how much I bitch about spawn killing - notice that I never Tk teammates back) I got fed up and started slaying a lot of tkers, I don't see names, I only see "teammate killed Dead" and I just press 2 (although I haven't been slaying a lot lately, I mostly slow now, its fun) now you ask, why are all these players tking Dead? well, because they TK a lot and I slay them a lot, and then it scalates on their part, they keep tking just to Tk, and I slay for the same reason, they want me to stop slaying them? how about they stop tking me? they don't like it? well, I press 2 to forgive ^_^

Oh, and let me help you with the Ticks:

tk 57000 Accidental Tk, I slay
tk 75000 1 Rage TK
tk 82000 Looking for me to Tk me
tk 84000 telling other Ts to tk me and bitching, lawl
tk 86000 2 Rage Tk
tk 91000 saying "I wanna get banned" <- it's funny, like I said I mute you so I didn't know you get this angry, do you do this a lot or just tonight?
tk 97000 3 Rage tk
tk 99000 looking for me to TK me
tk 100000 4 Rage Tk

roshill
10-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Ok first nemisis I am drunk thats why I couldn't aim and I may have over reacted after thinking about it over a couple of beer .... I never go ape shit on anyone never have but this time i did lol i couldnt even aim at dead with that five seven :P so had to knif him xD ...

I am sorry about that dead man you just kept on giggling .. full on fury for a drunk guy xD.
Yeah and that mute full on rage xD
cause I said sorry to you and you just boomed me
you just zipped past me and came in the way man damn ...

sorry for the trolls :( ... man and thanks for the ticks I would have done it myself but was just too furious and I made the thread for you to save you the trouble ... my bad :/

brett friggin favre
10-09-2012, 11:22 PM
you're both assholes. cut it out.

Dead
10-09-2012, 11:26 PM
lol brett, but at least when I drink I have a good time... Roshill drinks and gets himself a shitty time XD

What a waste of booze

roshill
10-09-2012, 11:29 PM
not true dead lol i have a good time most of the time xD ... but i got too wasted on that one damn

Rellikdloc
10-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Dead: I have been in this server for 3 years and at first it was ok.

so youve been here for 3 yrs and just this past year zoomd up to 1400 wins hmmmm seems pretty suspicous. HAAAX!!

CYBER
10-10-2012, 12:52 AM
how about u 2 take a chill pill and actually discuss ur problems in game and on steam first before it resorts to these issues in the first place?? ross, dnt ever fucking abuse anyone and use the 'i was drunk and angry excuse..."
we've heard that excuse many times and seen it fuck ppl up bad.
So next time, if you want to drink and play, and you cannot handle acting civilized with the other players, then remove your admin tag, and play by the regular rules ,as a regular.

At least u showed some faith by apologizing and taking responsability for your actions, and not cutting corners and trying to BS ur way out of it.

but dont let me see this shit happen again. deal?
that is an official warning to watch your actions, not as a friend.

As for a friend-warning... go, relax, have a drink IN MODERATION for fuck's sake, make peace with dead, u're not the kind that causes trouble, dont start being an old-drunk-mikey replacement, or any other admin that has drinking issues..
^no offence to mikey, im talking about before he reformed.

as for dead... try being less trigger happy on the damn slay? KNOW WHO SLAY YOU. If you slayed me for accidentally tking u , i'd be a little pissed too because i wouldnt slay you if it was me... and ross wouldnt have slayn u either for tk... so next time, just learn who is nice and who is bad, and learn to differenciate and not be too trigger happy? earn friends in game... not enemies...

moving along.

roshill
10-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah sorry about that cyber. b/w I am not an admin anymore. I quit it months ago though. I wasnt representing lol. Would never have done that with my clan tag on.
Sorry about that I just broke loose i guess I apologize for that.

CYBER
10-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Yeah sorry about that cyber. b/w I am not an admin anymore. I quit it months ago though. I wasnt representing lol. Would never have done that with my clan tag on.
Sorry about that I just broke loose i guess I apologize for that.
k, dnt let it happen again.
and its not a clan tag, its an admin tag.
clan tag is IBIS, worn by the Gods that lurk these threads.

maynard
10-10-2012, 01:03 AM
If you slayed me for accidentally tking u , i'd be a little pissed too because i wouldnt slay you if it was me...

irrelevant... if you TK... you can be slayed... no one cares if you like it or not... either be more careful and not TK, or simply just deal with it when you fuck up... because qq'ing about it is not a viable option, nor does anyone give a flying fuck.

ross, grow up... I wont accept "I was drunk" as an excuse again

closed.

Hitman
10-11-2012, 06:45 AM
clan tag is IBIS, worn by the Gods that lurk these threads.

I do lurk in the shadows....All bow to HITMAN!!!

Also, Roshill.....you should know better....reread what Maynard said but remember that i have a sniper pointed at your head now...