PDA

View Full Version : Banned for doing as I'm told...?

Mr. T
12-13-2008, 10:28 PM
This evening I played at your GG server, and the people there was talking way to much so I played a "SHUT UP!" sound from HLSS. Then Project.S said "Play it again", and I played it again and got banned... Excuse me, but what the hell?

+Project.S+
12-13-2008, 10:37 PM
How about dont drop the middle details Mr.T.

You were muted twice and bypassed the mute twice before this. You were told to stop playing it and that i knew you had already bypassed my mute twice and you played it again. Then i dared you to play it again and see what would happen.

Now enjoy your ban, its not a perm so no crying. Next time understand that when your muted, not just once but twice..your warnings have run out and you can enjoy your week ban. I would of made it a day but you decided to test my patience. Maybe youll get lucky and someone will feel bad for you and change it but otherwise your ban was well justified.

Mr. T
12-13-2008, 10:42 PM
What the hell are you talking about??? You didn't mute me twice! Not even once!! If you did not have had the admin rights, I would have said something realy ugly, but since you unfortunately do, I wont. And you never dared me to play the sound, you told me to play it again, or maybe I missunderstood...?

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-13-2008, 10:44 PM
She is right Mr. T, i even told you not to play it again and you did it.

Serve the ban, and come back and get own!

+Project.S+
12-13-2008, 10:46 PM
i'll do you one better, im in a good mood and if you apologize and dont do it again, i'll unban you - it is saturday after all..and its close the christmas and im too fucking cold to fight lol

but first you gotta say what you would say if i wasnt an admin..lets hear it

Mr. T
12-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Are you guys mistaking me for that Mr (_*_) guy? But if you did tell me to stop it, I didn't hear it and I'm sorry. And for you Project, actually I dont know O.o just an average online threat ;) And once again, If I missunderstood you, I'm sorry;)

+Project.S+
12-13-2008, 11:01 PM
if you stop the winking i'll unban you, so long as your steam id is given to me now

and no i had him muted at the same time lol

Mr. T
12-13-2008, 11:05 PM
I still dont understand how I could have used the sounds if you muted me... but lets put this behind us, eh?^^ STEAM_0:0:18030480

Mr. T
12-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Hmm... still banned... yayaya

+Project.S+
12-13-2008, 11:25 PM
i muted you and then you went around them twice. i'm just unbanning you now. try it in a few mins

Mr. T
12-13-2008, 11:27 PM
kk :P Thanks I guess.. :p

Hitman
12-14-2008, 02:36 AM
u stuopid ASSHILE JOMEM I FUCKING STOLG HYOU TO STUOOP FUCKING OOTING AS A ADMINMD ANBDM YOU TDIDNY ;IDTEN

NOW YUOYH G3T A PERSMA E van yuopyuh styupdif fyuck hghahjahajhahahak jowymou fuckjing due

Hodgie
12-14-2008, 04:41 AM
u stuopid ASSHILE JOMEM I FUCKING STOLG HYOU TO STUOOP FUCKING OOTING AS A ADMINMD ANBDM YOU TDIDNY ;IDTEN

NOW YUOYH G3T A PERSMA E van yuopyuh styupdif fyuck hghahjahajhahahak jowymou fuckjing due

um... drink much?? :muffy:

Hitman
12-14-2008, 12:45 PM
um... drink much?? :muffy:

wow......thats whole a whole night of jager bombs and spyrytus do to me.......

fucking a i cantr even decipher it lol, all i can see if fucking and asshole lol

ricochet
12-26-2008, 10:07 AM
If you did not have had the admin rights, I would have said something realy ugly, but since you unfortunately do, I wont.

I'd like to hear what you would have said had she not had her admin tag on...

IMAO, players like you should find another server to play on.