View RSS Feed

brett friggin favre

1. i'm antisocial

and some people need to just accept it. i don't like alcohol and i don't like what it does to people. i'm on vacation right now, and i was essentially forced to try some more alcohol, then forced to go out to a bar with some family members and friends. i heard shit i didn't wanna know, and the friend i brought started creeping on my little cousin. nothing about that is fun or funny to me. my family says it's good that i went because that's how i get friends...yeah by going to a bar with my family. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. IBIS is not a popularity contest.

And don't let anyone fool you into thinking that it is. Those of us who have been here long enough have seen many a well-liked admin (or player) breaking rules and eventually pissing people off to speak up about it. We've also seen many a straight-laced admin (again, or player) be disliked for following protocol. The rules are in place for a reason, follow them. If you're coming in here concerned about being liked by everyone, you're only gonna disappoint yourself when you find out that's just not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. there are peanuts on my desk

now that i have my attention, i'd like to make a point. there comes a time in everyone's life when they find their mantra. that thing that drives them. i have reached that point. i'm telling every one of you, yes all 3 of you who will read this, to GO FUCKING NUTS. kinda. not really. but totally.

Embrace your inner madness.
    you're a total nutcase. you make less sense than a baboon stapling his nutsack to a ceiling fan. i mean fuck, you're reading my blog. you're reading a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized