Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by What
    Sounds like someone needs a night on the town with their young gentleman caller.
    jesus you're the most annoying person i've ever known. no wonder no woman wants to be with you and you have to live vicariously through our shit.
    Sounds like someone needs a night on the town with their young gentleman caller.
    So is Reese just your cosplay alter ego?

poor poor, CPR, having to take all those inches......
    I just enjoy making her shut up and leave the server.
    does that mean you skull fucked her?
    Ive put her in her place and shut her up good you should be fine carm :P She knows im ruthless and wont hold back just because she is a girl :P
    He must be proud.
    Hardly would call her new, at all. She has played here off and on for a long while. Her dad has played here also.
    hahahaha nice. I concur
    as a nurse..it is clear what is needed here. exorcism. we just need a preist.
    if you think you may be infected by a black male, ask your doctor about Nemesis: the racist purple pill.
    I hear nemesis is pretty good at driving black people out of places... consult with him.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    well then
    Updated 09-21-2012 at 02:36 PM by Carmichal
    oh my gosh, all those emo kids just use their blogs to whine about stuff. Why do they conform to using blogs for whining?
    you're a fag, and you're whining about emo kids who like to wine, making you super emo. jk. emo fag.