View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. To Steamer

I am posting this up for Steamer as an admin abuser. Steamer had recently un banned me yesterday, today i was having fun all day untill Steamer came online in ibis Zmod at about 11:00 pm, he hops on spectate for about 5 mins spectating 25 of us? I log off for a sec to take out the trash i log back on ibis Zmod he banned me for a Month NO REASON!!?? Steamer if i could i would virtually beat the fuck out you, not only cuz i payed money for admin twice but because ur wasting my time with this blog ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Admin Apologie

Well i realize now what i did was wrong but right. My actions and others get me clearly a bit fired up and i can take it overboard with them and get hungry sometimes. I'm admin and i was mistaken as a bad one. What i did was wrong as irresponsible my apologies for those admins of >IBIS.A.< X_zplizit >ibis.a<
  3. "*X_zplizit* I*B*I*S.A" AKA Xzplizit Admin Abuse

First off you dont know me, second u just pop on cuz some admin that claims hes admin saying hes muted for no reason he was mic spamming, admin abuse right there after telling him to stop he didnt so he calls you up then you ban me for muting him last map you dont have the power to do that, that is admin abuse right there besides your never on this server so mind your business this is my server.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Admin Abuse

I already posted a blog about the admin abuse i don't have a screen shot or a record, all i have is on the ban list and what happened. I was playing Z Mod we were on doom escape all my friends were there, Steamer aka Admin on the other hand i don't be leave is admin cuz he didn't have the tag and i be leave you cant mute admins, anyways Steamer on the other hand was mic spamming like mother f***er, i told him 3 times to stop he didn't so i muted him, he got mad said if you don't un mute me ill call ...
  5. Admin Abuse

And all to that story IM ADMIN.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Admin Abuse

So we are playing a game of ibis Zmod a admin pops on named Steamer and starts mic spamming i told him 3 times to stop and he didnt so i muted him then he starts freaking out threatening me saying ima get u banned for muting me, so then he calls his boy up Cyber and gets me banned for a week, what do you think of that?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. recategorized

I hate it when players on ibis get mad cuz they want to become admin and cant cuz of there previous SB bans ect. Most of all if you troll mic spam or any of the above u will be muted gagged kicked or possibly banned, i do not like trolles on here when i play so if any of the categories from above meets your standings its on you im just hungry.
    Tags: ibis admin Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Admin

I hate it when playing get mad cuz they cant be admin from there previous history of sb bans, ect. Most of all its hard to deal with players who wanna just troll thinking its funny, so if u get kicked or banned that's on u im just hungry.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Admin

I ordered admin twice now and its still not active could somebody please help me activate it i am getting irritated >:(
    Categories
    Uncategorized