Blog Comments

I come back here now and then for a lol.
    drink a beer
    So much anger.
    You're cuter than this blog phil
    I didn't know these blogs dose not compare to your other dose blogs
    And if you keep harassing me ill let you know im a kid with a lot of power and tactics that could end your career in gaming history. So go ahead and ban me for telling you the truth IBIS is dead anyways fuck admin here and fuck you too.
    First of all its my blog my profile ill do w.e the fuck i want on my profile and in life i don't give a fuck what you think.
    Updated 10-27-2015 at 05:01 AM by Xzplizit
    People can see when you edit and update others blog post.... This is against forum rules. You clearly have a hard time learning or understanding rules.
    yes it is and who edited my comment omg
    Updated 10-27-2015 at 11:50 AM by StrongfieldtheGerman
    This is a cute blog but in reality it dose not compare to my blogs.
    Updated 10-26-2015 at 07:54 PM by Xzplizit
    Don't force him into your gender norms scribble there is no pattern to begin with.
    Updated 10-21-2015 at 05:19 PM by Xzplizit
    You have to be someone's son, that is a fact of life.
    Blogs, how do they work?
    Oh, Hell no.
    You clearly don't understand I'm the only reason you are still here or the rules. I'll show you one more time you're to stfu and sit down.
    Updated 10-18-2015 at 08:27 PM by Steamer (It)
    Check this out, I don't care what u have to say, u wanna keep posting stupid shit on my blogs go ahead it's ur fault this all happend in the first place u got me amped up and that's exactly how this turnd out to be, so if u wanna keep herassing me go ahead it don't bother me I'll have something to say to it, u didnt want me banned but u banned me for a month then zero unbanned me cuz I was sorry and read tos, ur never on zm in the first place all u do is show up and ban players u don't like that's u, im not ur son im no ones son, and quit with the threats. :chillpill:
    Everyone in ZM is autistic.
    Oh ye of little knowledge.
    Do you even want to stay here?
    There is one person above me and that is Zero, the community owner. He is the guy I myself asked NOT to ban you. You don't quite understand the severity of your own situation. I'm sitting here giving you the benefit of the doubt, others want you gone for your empty threats. You either have the mental capacity of a child or seriously have a horrible understanding of the English language. You don't know me son, and I highly doubt you would want to go that route.
    Updated 10-18-2015 at 06:24 PM by Steamer
    Im guessing you were dropped on your head a few times as a baby. You seem a little autistic no???:headache:
    I'm guessing english is not your first language, which may explain why you seem like an imbecile.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast