View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. 01

Eating a cupcake.

Morale high.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Apology

Very sorry for inflating didn't know it was against the rules won't happen again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hey

Plane and simple just trying to make friends in the internet would because I can't make any in the real world.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Beware of Frenchy

There's a new dumb whore in gg, as if Toasties was not enough. It pretty much makes GG more of an annoyance than a fun game when every time you go in the server is losing their shit over some slut with a good looking self shot spray. Don't bother asking them to be quiet even in the nicest way possible. There are a stupid amount of men, i mean self loathing virgins, there to tell you to stfu.

If she doesn't learn her place soon well fuck it, ZM would be better than that shit. AND ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STOP Lying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOPE View Post
    I did not said fu to you Rawr. you are lying so bad, that was for another player that was insulting me on the radio. stop lying!!! Yes I have changed the map, I did not know about senior admin only can change maps etc ... It is now a reason to ban me!!!!!!!! Just want to know if I will be unbanned or not!! She's taking part of the conversation that was not even close to her, never talking with this girl OMG!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized