View RSS Feed

Gomer Pyle

my candidate for ULA!

Rate this Entry
I'm a new admin so my opinion may not be as important as others so you can take or leave it. But if I had to choose a ULA... It would be Dj Panda. He is a very helpful admin and a blast play with. When he rages we all have a good laugh. And in my opinion a fun and helpful admin is the best kind.

If I posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry. I couldn't find the proper forums to post something like this under.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yeah, not even close. This is a blog, so no one is ever going to look at it. Under user help is a section entitled Upper Level Admin apps, in which Panda has an app. You can voice and opinion there if you want, but ultimately the decision is made by zero and clan.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...-Christmas-Day

that's panda's app. support never hurt, up to you
    HOLY SHIT, WE HAVE BLOGS?????

i didn't know zero replaced the spam section with something equally as useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    HOLY SHIT, WE HAVE BLOGS?????

i didn't know zero replaced the spam section with something equally as useless.
    wow, the epic troll is a bit slow to the party. been around...well over a year i imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre
    wow, the epic troll is a bit slow to the party. been around...well over a year i imagine.
    no shit. god, there needs to be some sort of punctuation to demarcate sarcasm.

also, if you noticed, i said "replaced the spam secton with something equally useless" for the first god knows how long, this section had upwards of 4000 spam posts made by bots.