View RSS Feed

My blog is fantastic!!!!!!

Playdough fucking stinks.

Rate this Entry
Im really tired, but i cant sleep. Im also really annoyed at these useless bot blogs advertising "very scented candles".

On to my original thought..

You know how sometimes you catch a wiff of something random? Like, smelling weed when noone is around, or smelling perfume/cologne, when you arent wearing any? Its there for a second, and gone the next....

I just caught a wiff of fucking playdough...i fucking hate the smell of it. It smells like sour asshole. As a kid, i wouldnt play with it without gloves because it left that stench on my hands.

Of all the phantom smells in the world...it had to be playdough..the one i hate most.

Thats my sleepless rant about nothing at all. If you read this...the secret phrase is "fuck you, playdough".
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

how does this go again....oh yea

Q Q
    HAHAHA..oh you. I can rant if I want to..leave my friends behind.
    Damnit...there was like at least 50 spaces between the QQ fucking forums....
    how in the fuck do you know what sour asshole smells like
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE
    how in the fuck do you know what sour asshole smells like
    Scribble..where is the imagination, man? If I knew what it smelled like..this is what I invision is smelling like. Geeez
    hey I thought sour asshole provided a decent image but I was more curious as to how you acquired that knowledge.
    There are twizzlers that smell like playdough. MMMMM! SO GOOD!
    Owns I am deeply sorry to break it to ya, but I think you are loosing it may I suggest you lay off them drugs....on CSS that is :P. Say hey to nancy for me will ya. }--Desert_Punk--->ibis.a