Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver Bullet II

1. Default

Well when I finish the new website I will start making articles covering everything about the build. I have a bunch of pics and I want to show you all how to build a system on this level so that you can apply what you learn to build any computer. I will also have a good amount of sources and other links for you all so that you know where I got a lot of my information from that allowed me to figure out what I wanted to do and how to do it.

Oh as I was saying:

Attached Images
    Last edited by ZERO; 01-27-2009 at 12:14 PM.

2. Arrow

This took 5 seconds to achieve.... TEMPS are unaffected

Logically I could pump it up more than this but it would not do much other than to make some records. For now I am content with this speed but in the future I will likely speed it up some more so it does not feel old.

3. Default

Benchmarks:

Thanks for playing
    Attached Images

4. Default

Now if only I could interpret those images into something that made sense to me... One day I'll spend the time learning it
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Here is the OC for the GPU: On average a 25% OC this has only a 1F difference of temp during full load.
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/avz3/
    Attached Images

6. Default

Also, here is some real world data on those "amazing" SSD's
    Attached Images

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well when I finish the new website I will start making articles covering everything about the build. I have a bunch of pics and I want to show you all how to build a system on this level so that you can apply what you learn to build any computer. I will also have a good amount of sources and other links for you all so that you know where I got a lot of my information from that allowed me to figure out what I wanted to do and how to do it.

*SNIP*

Really interested in hearing and seeing how you did it. I plan on hopefully building up a rig similar to yours (without some of the overkill parts for my need) over the next few year(s). This is all assuming i can find another job in this shitty economy
    Last edited by chase; 02-03-2009 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Now that i think about it, im have to pay for insurance soon and save up for a car... oh well maybe one day ill build it...
    Fear is a Liar.

8. Default

Some new record breaking speeds and temps:
    Core @ 771.43
    Memory @ 1350
    All at 43C in a 76F ambient room.
    Attached Images

9. Default

Looks like a mean doughnut.
    -MBP

10. Default

SBII will be back online this weekend.