Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it me or?

1. Default

Iron fist policy on that server. That is all.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

I haven't seen any fucking difference. Either that, or I refuse to see the improvement.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo :D View Post
    I haven't seen any fucking difference. Either that, or I refuse to see the improvement.
    Depend on how u look at it, I have allot more fun these days.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

Honestly, the community has had a steady bump of decent play in this server. Help's we got some old heads back in the game as well.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

I mean as an admin I try. I usually come on to play and monitor. Try to help players out and provide friendly advice whether it be player or fellow admin. Give no mercy to the
    douchebags who fuck shit up. Kick and slay the idiots who cadebreak constantly. Mute the
    idiots who spam nonsense all the time. Talk to the players, see what's up.

Socialize you know? Be friendly to the players, they feel welcome, they come back to play
    more, you get more regulars.

Simple as that.
    Cows go moo.

6. Default

The only issue with this is that since all the kids are gone, the servers are slightly more empty.

Maybe one day I'll pop my head back into ZM when I'm not completely burned out on CSS/CSGO