Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Hayate no Gotoku! Hayate the Combat Butler: Can`t Take My Eyes Off You
    Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
    K
    Btooom!
    Busou Shinki
    Jormungand: Perfect Order
    Medaka Box: Abnormal
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne!
    Psycho-pass
    ROBOTICS;NOTES
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Little Busters!
    Seitokai no Ichizon: Shin Anime (Kari)
    Initial D Fifth Stage

What do you all plan to pickup? Also feel free to discuss the fall season in general in this thread.

2. Default

Busou Shinki

Jormungand (i need to grab the first season though)

Psycho-pass

Robotics;Notes

and possibly Medaka Box

I want to actually follow a show this time, instead of grabbing the whole thing after they've come out. do you know where i can go to stream these?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Have already been watching:

• Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • K
    • Btooom!
    • Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne!
    • Psycho-pass
    • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    • Little Busters!
    • Suki-tte Ii Na Yo
    • To Love-Ru: Darkness

Might pick up an extra title or two, although I'm pretty satisfied with this selection. Looking to be a great season ^_^

@acolyte, Any anime streaming site that manages itself routinely should have new episodes up within a day after it aired in Japan. I haven't had to use any sites besides animedreaming.tv and gogoanime

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    Have already been watching:

• Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    • K
    • Btooom!
    • Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne!
    • Psycho-pass
    • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    • Little Busters!
    • Suki-tte Ii Na Yo
    • To Love-Ru: Darkness

Might pick up an extra title or two, although I'm pretty satisfied with this selection. Looking to be a great season ^_^

@acolyte, Any anime streaming site that manages itself routinely should have new episodes up within a day after it aired in Japan. I haven't had to use any sites besides animedreaming.tv and gogoanime
    you use gogo as well? haha. alright then, i guess i'll just have to keep my eyes open. if you're confident gogo will have it, i might be able to use animeseason instead. god i wish anime6 wasn't taken down years back.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you use gogo as well? haha. alright then, i guess i'll just have to keep my eyes open. if you're confident gogo will have it, i might be able to use animeseason instead. god i wish anime6 wasn't taken down years back.

Yeah, I posted a thread earlier after Megavideo was shut down, and you suggested it lol. I personally like animedreaming better, nice aesthetics and low clutter, but I've seen that gogoanime gets my Little Busters! episodes a couple hours earlier

6. Default

I want to actually follow a show this time, instead of grabbing the whole thing after they've come out. do you know where i can go to stream these?
    http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.in...03516b494e1d17

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    but I've seen that gogoanime gets my Little Busters! episodes a couple hours earlier
    No you will get a proper translation and the quality this show deserves from UTW. Everyone is to watch the UTW release or risk perma bans. This is going to be the greatest show released this year (yes even against Space Brothers) and it should be watched correctly!

I will be enjoying the show as well as soon as I finish the VN to 100% in a few more days.

7. Default

wat?

what is this?

8. Default

Every season after I list out what I am going to watch I then determine who has the best subs for that show. I then locate the feed and orginize every source of subs into one list that shows only the latest epesode and places them all in order by release so newly released content shows up first. For files that do not have the name of the group at the frount already I add it for formatting. Note that gintama and naruto do not update (gintama I need to get back log and naruto needs to be reprogramed).

To find older eps for things like commie search the first half copy n past to the ep number and search nyaa. The other links will ususally take you to the source site to find addational info.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

wat?

what is this?
    Also you may want to just press list or see this:
    http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.ru...17&_render=rss

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Every season after I list out what I am going to watch I then determine who has the best subs for that show. I then locate the feed and orginize every source of subs into one list that shows only the latest epesode and places them all in order by release so newly released content shows up first. For files that do not have the name of the group at the frount already I add it for formatting. Note that gintama and naruto do not update (gintama I need to get back log and naruto needs to be reprogramed).

To find older eps for things like commie search the first half copy n past to the ep number and search nyaa. The other links will ususally take you to the source site to find addational info.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Also you may want to just press list or see this:
    http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.ru...17&_render=rss
    I am going to be completely honest with you. nothing you just said means anything to me. it seems like you have some sort of customized RSS feed for each series you'll be watching, and how to grab them from the fansub's torrent site. but i'm not interested in torrenting everything. i don't have the HDD space for that. i was looking more for streaming sites, though if the best i'll get is animeseason or gogo, that's fine.

10. Default

You do realize, computers these days come with a delete function...