Thread: No software is free

1. Exclamation No software is free

"I am not sure what you are doing is legal. No software is free and spreading that misconception is harmful."

I found a link to this on another forum rofled my ass off:
    http://www.switched.com/2008/12/12/t...-free-softwar/

follow up:
    http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/1...s-aint-us.html

I just wanted to share it with you all encase you have not seen it.

2. Default

thats funny.. cuz everything i have is cracked.. leaked... stolen then leaked.. stolen straight up... pirated.. downloaded... rapidshared.. megauploaded.. torrented.. frostwired... etc.,etc... thank god i don't have that teacher.. or else i would be homeless by now from her lawsuits
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

after reading both of the articles, and learning what linux is, this laddy is a stupid bitch. He is right in calling her ignorant because she probably has the same amount of knowledge as me. She calls them out and then starts cornering herself by saying why did you throw me into the wolves? god. she knew she wouldn't win and started shit she shouldn't have. who cares if free stuff is given away, if it doesn't hurt you then why care?
    BTW this linux program doesnt look 2 bad.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 12-18-2008 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    thats funny.. cuz everything i have is cracked.. leaked... stolen then leaked.. stolen straight up... pirated.. downloaded... rapidshared.. megauploaded.. torrented.. frostwired... etc.,etc... thank god i don't have that teacher.. or else i would be homeless by now from her lawsuits
    The article is not about cracked software or piracy. It's about a legit OS that the teacher misunderstood.

5. Default

well the second article explains a lot more pertaining to her actions. shes not in the complete right, but it adds situational backstory to why she acted the way she did (the kid was disrupting class) among other things.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    ahh ahhah thats exactly what i do and i would pop a cap in her ass if she try to bust my ass for getting liinux haha xD

7. Default

do those contain the last blog he wrote saying how she called him and finally apologized? that was the best part of it.

8. Default

yes it does

9. Default

Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 01-17-2009 at 11:07 PM.
    -MBP