Ibis has got some people who are pretty skilled at spotting hackers through demo's. Well i was on a server and saw this guy who i had not suspected before of hacking, but this time he was fishy. I was put onto his case because i came around a wall a few times and he was waiting crouched for a head shot. I put on the auto spec follow because i have admin on that server and demo'ed him. Can you guys give me your opinions of the demo cuz im kinda iffy. Its a GG and the map is churches, which is a pretty popular map. Any opinions either hacks or not would be great. Personally i suspect wall hacks. The player left the server once he had won the game.

... but now it wont fucking upload because it says there is a security problem. Its not my fault because i tried uploading another demo after it wouldnt work and that one actually did it. So someone tell me whats wrong with this fucking thing so i can get your opinions! I tried uploading it from both my Cstrike folder and my desktop, neither works. Advice?