Thread: GunsCanKill Steam_0:1:21688556

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Wink GunsCanKill Steam_0:1:21688556

Player name: -=AOT=-GunsCanKill
    Steam-ID: Steam_0:1:21688556
    sb_status: STEAM_0:1:21688556 -=AOT=-GunsCanKill e:XUQf;kOB]ecc0@EM`XK8a`>FlO6NdJj7J7R^aT;YNM\B_I;39^iKSE9@

What hacks: Speed Hack

Other info: Happend on 31 man Zombie sever around 11:15 central time.
    My Demo is short, and is in my persons view. However, you can see him running it fine :P

Demo is short, atleast the part of me looking at him, its about the first min, rest is junk.

file is in Rar so you got to undo it, has demo + screenshot

PS: I already sent it into Steam Bans

2. Default

Apparently the zombie server has been having problems with the speed of the zombies. Check this page.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...1576#post11576

I didn't watch the demo so maybe its unrelated... but if it was a server problem then you might want to let steam bans know.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

He wasnt zombie, he was CT :P

4. Default

Just wondering... you do know you get a speed boost from running with knife out!?! Just wondering if you knew.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Just wondering... you do know you get a speed boost from running with knife out!?! Just wondering if you knew.
    Haha you must not know me. Yes I do know you get a speed boost with a knife. But been able to out run a fast zombie I think not. Just watch the demo already

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRavin View Post
    He wasnt zombie, he was CT :P
    Touche
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Touche
    Hehe sorry Hodgie, I just know simple answers, are the best ones to be understood